Need help indentifying indicator - page 134

Whatever indicator you use, simply change a line that goes like this :

#property indicator_chart_window[/PHP]

into this

[PHP]#property indicator_separate_window

and you will have an indicator in a separate window

anonimm:
Thanks, can you upload "mtf_ma" with seperate window if possible?

mladen:
Whatever indicator you use, simply change a line that goes like this :
#property indicator_chart_window[/PHP]

into this

[PHP]#property indicator_separate_window
and you will have an indicator in a separate window

Dear Mladen;

can you edit following indicator for a seperate window?[ATTACH]

Files:

Use this one instead (you will see why)

anonimm:
Dear Mladen; can you edit following indicator for a seperate window?[ATTACH]

mladen:
Use this one instead (you will see why)

Thanks, this is what i look for

Help identifying and/or creating these indicators

Hello everyone, someone posted these screenshots on a separate forum. Apparently, they are novel and very valuable as the poster refuses to share his indicators. I have no clue what indicator or indicators are in the first two screenshots, but the last one is some sort of modification to the donchian channel that seems to create a bullish and bearish donchian channel, what the poster called a "multi-dimensional donchian channel", and there positions relative to each other seems like they could provide some valuable info. Help creating or identifying these indicators would be greatly appreciated. I hope someone can help me with this.

junior member...it looks like crap...

jecht290:
Hello everyone, someone posted these screenshots on a separate forum. Apparently, they are novel and very valuable as the poster refuses to share his indicators. I have no clue what indicator or indicators are in the first two screenshots, but the last one is some sort of modification to the donchian channel that seems to create a bullish and bearish donchian channel, what the poster called a "multi-dimensional donchian channel", and there positions relative to each other seems like they could provide some valuable info. Help creating or identifying these indicators would be greatly appreciated. I hope someone can help me with this.

Need help with monthly and daily bars on same chart !

Hi,

is there an indicator or something that I can see simultaneously both monthly and daily charts which are synched together. SO when I hit F12 key both charts should move together as needed. I want to use this for backtesting. It would be great if this indicator would work with the Metatrader built in tester.

Thanks

iinself

Did you check the indicators at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176231 ?

iinself:
Hi,

is there an indicator or something that I can see simultaneously both monthly and daily charts which are synched together. SO when I hit F12 key both charts should move together as needed. I want to use this for backtesting. It would be great if this indicator would work with the Metatrader built in tester.

Thanks

Or look at this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page37

Actually there are quite few indicators that do that same job, so probably one of the many will be the one you are looking for

does anyone know?

I'm looking for this indicator, does anyone know what it's name?

Reason: