Indicators with alerts/signal - page 991

younghadiz:
no, the file is not attach to it.

The file is attached to it :

Files:
rsx_1.gif  48 kb

mladen:
The file is attached to it :

I mean the indicator that is on wulong10 main chart not sub window indicator, or can i get all indicators that is on the wulong10 chart downloaded here?

younghadiz:
I mean the indicator that is on wulong10 main chart not sub window indicator, or can i get all indicators that is on the wulong10 chart downloaded here?

There are at least 3 indicators at his main chart

Anyway, I think it is up to wulong10 (some I can recognize, but they could be any version - some versions are not public)

This is a list of the 'missing' indicators :

#i-Targets

MA Squize Ma Ed nmc nmc was posted today in topic 'Something interesting please post here'

Key PA levels

Kaufman AMA - pre filtered

Hull parabolic nmc, I think that's Elite stuff

b-clock_modified_1 was posted today in topic 'Something interesting please post here'

TCCI

Multi pass averages, that's Elite

1_bars_back

Magnified Market Price

Consecutive candle range

When I have the time I will come back and post the rest of the not Elite ones.

And I have forgotten what the little arrows were on the main chart, because now they are gone ...they must have been no good.

Here are five :

Here are the last two :

Should I ask 10 Euros for the handling cost ?

No, that's really a joke.

Here on this site a lot of things are done for free, which is rare nowadays.

The only thing that is free is polluted air, for water with a little poison in we already have to pay...

Other things that are free is the love of our children and wife, but some have to pay for that also ...

Enjoy !

Files:

Please arrows when all the red column 4 for sale, when all four bars to buy green

Gyazo - ed25f5f92fa88664c030c126d63c7301.png

Alibydubby:
Please arrows when all the red column 4 for sale, when all four bars to buy green Gyazo - ed25f5f92fa88664c030c126d63c7301.png

Since those are 4 different time frames, placing an arrow would suffer from all the things that multi time frame indicators have : the arrows would be drawn with delay - some call it repaint. Better not to use multiple time frame combinations for signaling in that way. Only look at the current bar for estimation (not signal)

mladen:
Since those are 4 different time frames, placing an arrow would suffer from all the things that multi time frame indicators have : the arrows would be drawn with delay - some call it repaint. Better not to use multiple time frame combinations for signaling in that way. Only look at the current bar for estimation (not signal)

Thank you, very sorry (

Well made ALREADY PLEASE ALERT and arrows in the histogram)))

http://gyazo.com/78ae447599acf33daa207923406a8ba4

Files:
rsioma_v2.mq4  6 kb
Reason: