Elite indicators :) - page 1022

mladen:

Murali

Updated version : smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_2_1.mq4

Here is an example how that indicator work (this is an example when 2 not 1 alerts are triggered at the same time - on level cross and on slope change) :

mladen,

Thanks again for pretty fast response from you

mrtools:
This is an upgraded version of wso & wro_T3ma_mtf_alerts, about wso and wro, described as(Widner support oscillator & Widner resistance oscillator) is based on the "Automated Support And Resistance" by Mel Widner article published in TASC. "Support and resistance analysis is a proven method for selecting key price levels for trading decisions; traders usually perform the analysis by hand. The automatic charting method and new oscillators presented here are easy to implement and give a precise comparison of price to these important levels." - Automated Support And Resistance, by Mel Widner, Ph.D.

The original version was made by Mladen, Jurik smoothing was added along with t3's of wso and wro and alerts when the user controlled levels are crossed.

wso & wro_T3ma_mtf_alerts 2.mq4

I have actually tried to understand just how that indicator worked, it looks good but i havnt tried it because i dont understand when and where the indicator would give me a buy and sell alert, can you just upload a picture of it and just plot simple arrows so i know better how this one work !

timmyhanke:
I have actually tried to understand just how that indicator worked, it looks good but i havnt tried it because i dont understand when and where the indicator would give me a buy and sell alert, can you just upload a picture of it and just plot simple arrows so i know better how this one work !

timmyhanke

maybe this helps (that is a smoothed wso & wro) : automated_support_and_resistance.pdf

Dear Mladen I understand that all the web site now is free, ther are only some minor issue,

a) 90% of the images cannot be seen, even if you are logged

b) the links form the elite announcement are not working. the ones that brings to specific post when you can find the indicators...

c) there isn't anymore the list of the bestseller indicators... that was quite useful

can you provide a similar list? one for the elite forum. and another one for the advanced elite?

didjeridoo:
Dear Mladen I understand that all the web site now is free, ther are only some minor issue,

a) 90% of the images cannot be seen, even if you are logged

b) the links form the elite announcement are not working. the ones that brings to specific post when you can find the indicators...

c) there isn't anymore the list of the bestseller indicators... that was quite useful

can you provide a similar list? one for the elite forum. and another one for the advanced elite?

didjeridoo

1. It is an issue that is worked on an will be fixed very soon

2. as I can see, the links are working (but then, I might be missing something)

3. I am afraid that I do not understand you. Forex-tsd never had a list of bestseller indicators. Would you mind clarifying that?

mladen:

didjeridoo

1. It is an issue that is worked on an will be fixed very soon

2. as I can see, the links are working (but then, I might be missing something)

3. I am afraid that I do not understand you. Forex-tsd never had a list of bestseller indicators. Would you mind clarifying that?

2. go to page 230, click on the first link... it bring you to page 683 of the elite area.. this is just an example... every link is not working.

3. it had... when you where trying to download the elite indicators, the web site brought you to a page with the price and some sort of different way to buy it, on the right there was the list of the bestseller indicator, the best ten, with the link.. was very useful

didjeridoo:

2. go to page 230, click on the first link... it bring you to page 683 of the elite area.. this is just an example... every link is not working.

3. it had... when you where trying to download the elite indicators, the web site brought you to a page with the price and some sort of different way to buy it, on the right there was the list of the bestseller indicator, the best ten, with the link.. was very useful

didjeridoo

2. will check those

3. I am sorry, but I am here at forex-TSD for years, and there was never something like you have described. We had a list of most downloaded items, but we never had something that was rating some sales (since we never sold single items like that), and that list of most downloaded items was never limited to stuff from elite or advanced section and was never a commercial link

Hi MrTools,

I believe you have the code of this favorite indicator of me.

I have a crazy style of using several indicators on top of each other in the same subwindow.

It would be a lot easier for me if you would be so kind as to add the 'lines width' feature to it in the inputs section.

Thanks a lot !

Wulong

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Here is a version with vertical lines added (they can be turned no and off of course - default is off) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_4.1.ex4

PS: option to draw lines on first or last bar of the higher time frame bars also added

Hello Mladen,

I am getting error while loading Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1 " You are trying to use renamed indicator contact Forex-TSD" can you please help fix it please

Thanks

SKC

Files:

You have to eliminate the part ' amp; ' in the name, then you will get 'Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1' and that will work.

Reason: