Indicators with alerts/signal - page 996

Hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind fixing this indi it keep removing the horizontal line i draw on the chart. Thank you

fibopiv_v2.mq4

Files:

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind fixing this indi it keep removing the horizontal line i draw on the chart. Thank you

fibopiv_v2.mq4

johnjacob

What name are you using for that horizontal line?

If it is any of the names used in the following lines of code :

ObjectDelete("S1");

ObjectDelete("S2");

ObjectDelete("S3");

ObjectDelete("R1");

ObjectDelete("R2");

ObjectDelete("R3");

ObjectDelete("PIVIOT");

ObjectDelete("Support 1");

ObjectDelete("Support 2");

ObjectDelete("Support 3");

ObjectDelete("Piviot level");

ObjectDelete("Resistance 1");

ObjectDelete("Resistance 2");

ObjectDelete("Resistance 3");

use some other name and all should be OK

Hi,

Can u add alert when arrow appear

Files:
theoilbiz.mq4  3 kb

Hello, please help to add alert for this indicator. I live test today in eurjpy, pocketed over 130 pips with this alone. Please add alert so I can further test it. Thank you.

double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf.mq4

yvechek:
Hello, please help to add alert for this indicator. I live test today in eurjpy, pocketed over 130 pips with this alone. Please add alert so I can further test it. Thank you. double_smoothed_stochastic_-_slope_mtf.mq4

Hello Yvechek, made it compatible with new mt4 builds and added slope change alerts.

fitri:
Hi, Can u add alert when arrow appear

Can you post an original mql source code file (not a decompiled one)?

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Please could you make this two line or add a slope? I am not sure what i want but i will try cut some lines with donchian on chart. So, i need more lines for doncian. I hope you understand what i want. Or please advice me any other doncian has more lines.

mrtools:
Hello Mrkeo86, Added the alerts.

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools Please could you make this two line or add a slope? I am not sure what i want but i will try cut some lines with donchian on chart. So, i need more lines for doncian. I hope you understand what i want. Or please advice me any other doncian has more lines.

Tomitom06, since that indicator is using built in mt4 fractals, if you use this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173348/page3 with the period set to 5 (if i remember correctly built in mt4 fractal period) you will get a line version of the indicator.

Mrtools, thank you so much, just i wonder, does it repaint or rechange?

mrtools:
Tomitom06, since that indicator is using built in mt4 fractals, if you use this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173348/page3 with the period set to 5 (if i remember correctly built in mt4 fractal period) you will get a line version of the indicator.

Mrtools, soory for message, i checked it, yes it repaints and re change.

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mrtools, thank you so much, just i wonder, does it repaint or rechange?
Reason: