Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1001

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Alibydubby:
Можно вставить в индикатор TDI Red Green.mq4 стрелка зеленая линия выходит из полосы Боллинджера? Gyazo - f1d18df4bfa7e8ff2876bd7c32326ddf.png

Alibydubby, have this version with arrows.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jasez426:
Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen: Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator please. thank you very much

Jasez426, there is a mtf version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

yikai02
yikai02  

Dear Mr. Tools/Mladen, please add alertNorify True or False function to this indicator. I was amazed by your indicator Double smoothed stochastic - slope mtf alerts nmc where you added the function, alerts are almost instant from MT4 push. It is much faster than email alert when email I can only set to sync every 1 min, still will miss some good entry point in volatile time.

This indicator I live tested, even in wild range it gets pips, like we saw on eurusd 20 January yesterday, is extremely powerful to secure sure pips daily. Thank you very much.

fischer11_amp_alerts.mq4

Michael
Michael  

Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert then

topi
topi  

dear mladen or mrtools i know about rsi... what is smoothed rsi ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
dear mladen or mrtools i know about rsi... what is smoothed rsi ?

One version of smoothed rsi could be this : ehlers._rsi_smoothing.pdf

Files:
topi
topi  

thanks a lot mladen

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert then

Thank you for your quick reply mladen - I am a bit confused here … is there a field in the inputs section called "Parameter" - if so I cannot see it … or do you mean set the "AlertsOnCurrent" field to true? If the latter then this is what I have tried and when I do so no alerts are issued at all. This is not a big problem and if it can't be resolved then that's ok.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
Thank you for your quick reply mladen - I am a bit confused here … is there a field in the inputs section called "Parameter" - if so I cannot see it … or do you mean set the "AlertsOnCurrent" field to true? If the latter then this is what I have tried and when I do so no alerts are issued at all. This is not a big problem and if it can't be resolved then that's ok.

vavrey

inputs equals parameters.

set the parameters as shown on the picture

If you set it like that, the alerts are going to be shown (depending on the type of the alerts you have chosen - see the example bellow that clearly shows that the alerts are working as they should) :

Files: