Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1001

vavrey:
Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert then

dear mladen or mrtools i know about rsi... what is smoothed rsi ?

topi:
dear mladen or mrtools i know about rsi... what is smoothed rsi ?

One version of smoothed rsi could be this : ehlers._rsi_smoothing.pdf

Files:

thanks a lot mladen

mladen:
Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert then

Thank you for your quick reply mladen - I am a bit confused here … is there a field in the inputs section called "Parameter" - if so I cannot see it … or do you mean set the "AlertsOnCurrent" field to true? If the latter then this is what I have tried and when I do so no alerts are issued at all. This is not a big problem and if it can't be resolved then that's ok.

vavrey:
Thank you for your quick reply mladen - I am a bit confused here … is there a field in the inputs section called "Parameter" - if so I cannot see it … or do you mean set the "AlertsOnCurrent" field to true? If the latter then this is what I have tried and when I do so no alerts are issued at all. This is not a big problem and if it can't be resolved then that's ok.

vavrey

inputs equals parameters.

set the parameters as shown on the picture

If you set it like that, the alerts are going to be shown (depending on the type of the alerts you have chosen - see the example bellow that clearly shows that the alerts are working as they should) :

Files:
parameters.gif  89 kb
alerts_2.gif  85 kb

Does anyone know if it is possible to have an alert sound when a Kijun Sen crosses are certain level? Like once Kijun Sen crosses a Pivot alert sounds. If you know of one can you post like to where I can find it? Thanks for all your assistance!

mladen:
vavrey

inputs equals parameters.

set the parameters as shown on the picture

If you set it like that, the alerts are going to be shown (depending on the type of the alerts you have chosen - see the example bellow that clearly shows that the alerts are working as they should) :

OK, many thanks for your help Mladen.

Hi mladen/mrtools,

Is it possible to to add the following to the indicator 'Oscillator of averages floating levels.mq4 ' from post 7707 in the Elite Indicators thread?

1) Arrows on the main chart when the oscillator moves back inside the bands- Buy when it moves back up into the bands, and Sell when it moves back down into the bands.

2) Email alerts to correspond with the arrows.

I will look for updates in the Elite Indicators thread.

Many Thanks

Michael

vavrey:
OK, many thanks for your help Mladen.

Good

Happy trading

Reason: