Indicators with alerts/signal - page 993

Alibydubby:
Please put arrows on Stochastic Stochastic when coming out of level 20 up arrow from level 80 down arrow Gyazo - 459b63f841027ddf11c46c8f4c34face.png

Alibydubby

There are already stochastic indicators that can do that at this same thread

mladen:
That happens when you use strict property in the code. then you have to rewrite the rest of the code too

Thank you for your response Mr.Mladen,

Do you have any idea how to rewrite or get rid of that problem?

takbir:
Thank you for your response Mr.Mladen, Do you have any idea how to rewrite or get rid of that problem?

Simply remove #property strict line from the code, otherwise check the experts tab and it will write you out there in what line it has an "error" preventing it from working as before

Thanks Mr. Mladen,

I prefer property strict and need help to write the alert line..

takbir:
Thanks Mr. Mladen, I prefer property strict and need help to write the alert line..

The indicator you are using as an example is working perfectly well without the strict property (even when called from an EA). So, why something that works perfectly well should be changed when no benefit of that change whatsoever would result ?

Thank you, Mr.Mladen for feedback.

younghadiz:
I mean the indicator that is on wulong10 main chart not sub window indicator, or can i get all indicators that is on the wulong10 chart downloaded here?

Thank you younghadiz.

mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows and alert when the lines cross each other?

Files:
ma_line.mq4  9 kb

dynamic_gains_1_1.mq4mladen/mr tools - can this indicator have an alert on the current candle please?

Thanks for your help here.

Files:

mladen:
The indicator you are using as an example is working perfectly well without the strict property (even when called from an EA). So, why something that works perfectly well should be changed when no benefit of that change whatsoever would result ?

Because mq requires strict for their market

Reason: