Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1000

dear mladen or mrtools can u plz add the alerts to this indi. once the price crosses above the line or price trades below the line. thanks buff.mq4

Files:
buff.mq4  2 kb

Можно вставить в индикатор TDI Red Green.mq4 стрелка зеленая линия выходит из полосы Боллинджера? Gyazo - f1d18df4bfa7e8ff2876bd7c32326ddf.png

1 for 10000

YES it is MEEEEEEE !!!!!

Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen:

Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator please. thank you very much

Files:
cc4.mq4  33 kb
cc4.ex4  50 kb

topi:
dear mladen or mrtools can u plz add the alerts to this indi. once the price crosses above the line or price trades below the line. thanks buff.mq4

Hi Topi, added the alerts.

Files:

Alibydubby:
Можно вставить в индикатор TDI Red Green.mq4 стрелка зеленая линия выходит из полосы Боллинджера? Gyazo - f1d18df4bfa7e8ff2876bd7c32326ddf.png

Alibydubby, have this version with arrows.

Jasez426:
Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen: Could one of you please add alert and arrow to this indicator please. thank you very much

Jasez426, there is a mtf version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dear Mr. Tools/Mladen, please add alertNorify True or False function to this indicator. I was amazed by your indicator Double smoothed stochastic - slope mtf alerts nmc where you added the function, alerts are almost instant from MT4 push. It is much faster than email alert when email I can only set to sync every 1 min, still will miss some good entry point in volatile time.

This indicator I live tested, even in wild range it gets pips, like we saw on eurusd 20 January yesterday, is extremely powerful to secure sure pips daily. Thank you very much.

fischer11_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Reason: