Indicators with alerts/signal - page 990

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the zigzag input settings, the variable and value option to this indicator and add 3 more level to the existing one ( 78.6 , 127.2 and 200 level ). and adding price next to each fib level and extend the ray fib level lines for me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

johnjacob

That indicator is not using zigzag but fractals. For fractals, there are no parameters for the built in fractals

mladen:
johnjacob That indicator is not using zigzag but fractals. For fractals, there are no parameters for the built in fractals

Thank you mladen for replying. i thought it was zigzag by the way it was drawn on the chart. thank you though.

johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for replying. i thought it was zigzag by the way it was drawn on the chart. thank you though.

Nagh

It is using the last fractals to draw that part that looks like zigzag

wulong10:
i do not have any problems with the rsx channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

I have changed the inputs to 7 - 0 - 8 (length, price, high-low period). Everything is fine with it ....

The one you see above the rsx channel is the rsi channel.

Maybe it has to do with the mt4 'build' you are working with, i still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks mladen en mrtools for these great indicators !

please i need this indicator, where can i download it?

wulong10:
i do not have any problems with the rsx channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

I have changed the inputs to 7 - 0 - 8 (length, price, high-low period). Everything is fine with it ....

The one you see above the rsx channel is the rsi channel.

Maybe it has to do with the mt4 'build' you are working with, i still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks mladen en mrtools for these great indicators !

please where can i download this indicator? the indicator image is in number 980 .please help mlan nand mrtools.

DMNIK:
Hi guys! Attach sound alerts with visual notification on the balls. Thank you!

i like your way but i need add alert popup and email too.. i need this pls..

thank

spainguy

Files:
macd_3m.mq4  5 kb

younghadiz:
please where can i download this indicator? the indicator image is in number 980 .please help mlan nand mrtools.

As far as I see that is the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page653

Wulong10:
I do not have any problems with the RSX channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

The one you see above the RSX channel is the RSI channel.

Maybe it has to do with the MT4 'build' you are working with, I still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks Mladen en Mrtools for these great indicators !

please help with this indicator. i need the download link

younghadiz:
please help with this indicator. i need the download link

Post from the link that I posted above has that file attached to it

mladen:
Post from the link that I posted above has that file attached to it

no, the file is not attach to it.

Reason: