Indicators with alerts/signal - page 990

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Hello everyone and wishes for a good 2015!

I have a question for Mladen and Mr.Tools. I'm using this indicator, which I consider very good. But there is a problem regarding the notices. I get only a few beeps than the chart indicates. Perhaps there is an error in programming?

You can check please? Or there is an updated version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

Barons1

laguerrealert.mq4laguerrealert.ex4

As far as I see that indicator is made to alert when upper level is crossed down and when lower level is crossed up (and from my tests it works OK)

henrym73
henrym73  
mrtools:
Hi Henrym73, working for me, just got an alert, anyway on this version made it an user controlled level, called tickDiffLevel.

Thanks mr.tool.

seems working now.

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the zigzag input settings, the variable and value option to this indicator and add 3 more level to the existing one ( 78.6 , 127.2 and 200 level ). and adding price next to each fib level and extend the ray fib level lines for me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

Пожалуйста, исправьте предупреждения и стрелки на гистограмму, как на скриншоте

Gyazo - e39a28c50a9d031126f982473a0ac39d.png

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the zigzag input settings, the variable and value option to this indicator and add 3 more level to the existing one ( 78.6 , 127.2 and 200 level ). and adding price next to each fib level and extend the ray fib level lines for me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

johnjacob

That indicator is not using zigzag but fractals. For fractals, there are no parameters for the built in fractals

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
johnjacob That indicator is not using zigzag but fractals. For fractals, there are no parameters for the built in fractals

Thank you mladen for replying. i thought it was zigzag by the way it was drawn on the chart. thank you though.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for replying. i thought it was zigzag by the way it was drawn on the chart. thank you though.

Nagh

It is using the last fractals to draw that part that looks like zigzag

younghadiz
younghadiz  
wulong10:
i do not have any problems with the rsx channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

I have changed the inputs to 7 - 0 - 8 (length, price, high-low period). Everything is fine with it ....

The one you see above the rsx channel is the rsi channel.

Maybe it has to do with the mt4 'build' you are working with, i still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks mladen en mrtools for these great indicators !

please i need this indicator, where can i download it?

younghadiz
younghadiz  
wulong10:
i do not have any problems with the rsx channel indicator. That's the one you see in the second subwindow.

I have changed the inputs to 7 - 0 - 8 (length, price, high-low period). Everything is fine with it ....

The one you see above the rsx channel is the rsi channel.

Maybe it has to do with the mt4 'build' you are working with, i still use build 670, the most stable one.

And thanks mladen en mrtools for these great indicators !

please where can i download this indicator? the indicator image is in number 980 .please help mlan nand mrtools.

omid
omid  
DMNIK:
Hi guys! Attach sound alerts with visual notification on the balls. Thank you!

i like your way but i need add alert popup and email too.. i need this pls..

thank

spainguy

Files:
macd_3m.mq4 5 kb