Indicators with alerts/signal - page 850

William Snyder
William Snyder  
henrym73:
hi mladen

It seems the indicator not working with platform build 600+

Im getting the error below

2014.08.08 00:54:46.600 Cannot open file 'C:\Users\henrym\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117\MQL4\indicators\Derivative oscillator & alerts.ex4' [2]

Kindly help to rectify the problem

Appreciated

regards

henry

Hi Henry, try this version.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

I would be very grateful if someone could please add a sound and popup message alert to this indicator. Much like the ADX indicator, I would like a notification when the 2 lines cross each other (on candle close). The popup message description should include the currency pair because i use this indicator on several different charts. If it's also not too much trouble, I would appreciate the option to toggle arrow alerts on-screen on/off with color & size attributes. thank you all in advance!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pippo Inzaghi:
I would be very grateful if someone could please add a sound and popup message alert to this indicator. Much like the ADX indicator, I would like a notification when the 2 lines cross each other (on candle close). The popup message description should include the currency pair because i use this indicator on several different charts. If it's also not too much trouble, I would appreciate the option to toggle arrow alerts on-screen on/off with color & size attributes. thank you all in advance!

Did you check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Didi_index_mtf+alerts.mq4

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

many thanks for pointing me in the right direction, mladen! it appears to be working perfectly. I would also like to give you a long overdue "thank you" for all the great indicators you make available here. They are always top notch and 100% reliable. You have my sincere appreciation, thanks again.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi MrTools/Mr Mladen,

Can you please code a histogram version of this Indicator for only the Green and Red lines with an alert..

Does this Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot.

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools/mladen, Please i need to edit the alert settings to this indicator. I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle as it is only alerting on open candle only. Also the alert seems to have problems can you look into it.Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Hi MrTools/Mr Mladen,

Can you please code a histogram version of this Indicator for only the Green and Red lines with an alert..

Does this Indicator repaint ?

Thanks a lot.

Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator?

cashgrade
cashgrade  

mr mladan and mr tools!

can this indicator have arrows on the chart??

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cashgrade:
mr mladan and mr tools! can this indicator have arrows on the chart??

Cashgrade, added the arrows.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen,

Don't think so I have got it ... I will check and then post it ...

Have a great weekend ... Thanks