Indicators with alerts/signal - page 931

pawanrao:
dear sir plz modify this indicator so that i can draw two lines one from up ticks and other fron down ticks adding n bars

pawanrao

Not sure that I understand what ytou mean. Would care explaining a bit more?

mladen:
pawanrao Not sure that I understand what ytou mean. Would care explaining a bit more?

i am explaining in a example

if we want to plot 2 lines from this indicator one from up ticks data and other from down ticks data by calculating last 5 bars data {there are two data in each candle one down tick and other up tick}

let

candle 1 candle 2 candle 3 candle 4 candle5

up tick 54 87 42 72 51

down tick 52 24 12 100 94

now when it draw lines then our result should be

1st line (for up ticks) 2nd line(for down ticks

candle 1 data 54 54 52 52

candle 2 data 54+87 141 52+24 76

candle 3 data 54+87+42 183 52+24+12 88

candle 4 data 54+87+42+72 255 52+24+12+100 188

candle 5 data 54+87+42+72+51 306 52+24+12+100+94 282

stepma_v7.2_arrowsonli_1.01.mq4Hi Mladen please make alert tu this indicator .Thank you verry much

Can Mladen or someone help put alerts; bar color change alert,pop up alert,email alert on goldminer indicator attached for default TF=0goldminer2.mq4

Files:

ratu:
Can Mladen or someone help put alerts; bar color change alert,pop up alert,email alert on goldminer indicator attached for default TF=0goldminer2.mq4

ratu

That is a decompiled (even protected ), renamed version of a free silver trend indicator. Silver trend indicator repaints. Better not to use any alerts with it

Dear Mladen and MrTool Is this indicator is ok from point of view repainting, if it is ok please add alter (sound and mail ....) and arrow with different arrow size and different arrow type, hope it is not too much if so please do just alert. Thanks Talaat E

Files:
stoch-tape.mq4  10 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen and MrTool Is this indicator is ok from point of view repainting, if it is ok please add alter (sound and mail ....) and arrow with different arrow size and different arrow type, hope it is not too much if so please do just alert. Thanks Talaat E

Talaat

It is not repainting, but it is, with default parameters, automatically choosing higher time frame (so it would be as any other time frame indicator). Sometimes it has problems with the higher time frame separators (the white line that separates bars in the tape) and that should be checked first why is it happening (since that part can repaint)

Yes Mr. Mladen I noticed that but it is possible to disable this option from time frame auto select in the indicator inputs option, however the white line will still existed ?

flox:
stepma_v7.2_arrowsonli_1.01.mq4Hi Mladen please make alert tu this indicator .Thank you verry much

Hello Mladen and MrTools, please help to look into this request.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen and MrTools, please help to look into this request. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, looks like there's alerts in the code already.

Reason: