Requests & Ideas - page 452

mrtools:

Talaat E, made this version with everything else, and an option to use double smooth or not.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2.ex4

Mladen:

Mrtools:

Thank you, really appreciate. Hope when you find time to make and publish a histogram version

Thanks again

talaate:

Mladen:

Mrtools:

Thank you, really appreciate. Hope when you find time to make and publish a histogram version

Thanks again

Talaat E

Here is the histogram version too : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_2_histo.mq4

mladen:

Talaat E

Here is the histogram version too : hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_2_histo.mq4

Mladen:

Many Thanks

However, hope you may make the same histogram version for the ex4 version of Mrtools, because in his version, one can disable the double smooth option.

talaate:

Mladen:

Many Thanks

However, hope you may make the same histogram version for the ex4 version of Mrtools, because in his version, one can disable the double smooth option.

Talaat E

A version with an option to have double smoothed or not : HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf 2_1 histo.mq4

PS: the double smoothing is not to be confused with the double smoothing that is used in averages. They are actually completely different

mladen:

Talaat E

A version with an option to have double smoothed or not : HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf 2_1 histo.mq4

PS: the double smoothing is not to be confused with the double smoothing that is used in averages. They are actually completely different

Thanks Mladen,

About double smoothing, Yes I thought that, however and in fact I wasn't completely sure but you confirmed it now.

My problem with double smoothing of HiLow jurik channel indicator is simply that the false signals are remarkably reduced when I disable this option, I think that is expected too, especially for this particular one of double smoothing.

Any way, I thank you

Regards

talaate:

Thanks Mladen,

About double smoothing, Yes I thought that, however and in fact I wasn't completely sure but you confirmed it now.

My problem with double smoothing of HiLow jurik channel indicator is simply that the false signals are remarkably reduced when I disable this option, I think that is expected too, especially for this particular one of double smoothing.

Any way, I thank you

Regards

Talaat E

Tomorrow we shall try the new double smoothing way - I am curios what will it do

Hi Mrtools

I would appreciate if you may add dots arrow (on main windows) with on first bar option for histogram version made by Mladen

HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf 2_1 histo.mq4

it is Ok for me if it is *.ex4 version

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Mrtools

I would appreciate if you may add dots arrow (on main windows) with on first bar option for histogram version made by Mladen

HiLow channel 2 Jurik double smooth mtf 2_1 histo.mq4

it is Ok for me if it is *.ex4 version

Thanks

Talaat E, added the arrows.

hilow_channel_2_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_2_1_histo_arrows.mq4

Mrtools: Thanks

High low activator that is using new double smoothing kor Jurik filter : highlow_jurik_activator_new_double_smooth.ex4

Reason: