dmnik  

Hi guys! Attach pliz alert. Thank you!

Files:
2016.png 31 kb
levels1.rar 19 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. Alerts are coming on current candle, is it possible to make the alerts on candle closedTMAcentered & bands 2.mq4. thanks

ameets1972

1. Are you aware that centered TMA recalculates (which renders signals useless - since they will change place as the half bars values change their values) ?

2. For color change the easiest way is to read the slope buffer (not the colors buffers). When the slope buffer is equal to 1, it slopes up. When the slope buffer is equal to -1, it slopes down.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools/mladen, please i want three types of alert added to this indicator. I want alert when the green line crosses the levels 6 from above or below or when it crosses the 25 line also from above or below or any other level i set it to. Also i want alert for the cross of the green and red lines. let the alerts have option of on open or close candle. I hope i am not asking for too much. Thanks in advance

Files:
ut_fast.mq4 26 kb
Ricardo Lima
Ricardo Lima  

Dear M&M's (Mladen and MrTools, of course)

Would you be kind enough to add alerts to this indicator (i-g i-essam)i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4 on line crossover?

Thank you so much for your help, and sense of humor!

Pipsycho

Files:
andy570
andy570  

Hello Mr. Tools/Mladen, I have tested the indi and it works fine on a regular chart however, when on an offline Renko chart it gives signales at different levels than indicated by the lines. Any ideas? Also, I have some object language experience as well as php. What is the best language to learn to code indi's? - Thanks! Andy

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DMNIK:
Hi guys! Attach pliz alert. Thank you!

DMNIK, any chance you have the original source code the Levels1 is decompiled.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen, please i want three types of alert added to this indicator. I want alert when the green line crosses the levels 6 from above or below or when it crosses the 25 line also from above or below or any other level i set it to. Also i want alert for the cross of the green and red lines. let the alerts have option of on open or close candle. I hope i am not asking for too much. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, the UT Fast is decompiled, but if memory serves me right thinks its the same as this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page6

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pipsycho:
Dear M&M's (Mladen and MrTools, of course)

Would you be kind enough to add alerts to this indicator (i-g i-essam)i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4 on line crossover?

Thank you so much for your help, and sense of humor!

Pipsycho

Hi Pipsycho, that indicator repaints, don't think alerts would be a good idea for it.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools/Mladen, I have tested the indi and it works fine on a regular chart however, when on an offline Renko chart it gives signales at different levels than indicated by the lines. Any ideas? Also, I have some object language experience as well as php. What is the best language to learn to code indi's? - Thanks! Andy

Hello Andy, best I can explain it is how Mt4 handles offline charts, I'm having the same problem and using probably the best offline chart generator I know of. As far as coding language would say if you prefer Renko charts, would say any platform that offers Renko charts as a standard application.

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, the UT Fast is decompiled, but if memory serves me right thinks its the same as this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page6

Mrtools they are different as you can see from the picture attached but if nothing can be done then add alert to the cross of this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
gbpusdm5.png 16 kb
trend1.mq4 4 kb