Indicators with alerts/signal - page 883

Hello Mr. Tools/Mladen, I have tested the indi and it works fine on a regular chart however, when on an offline Renko chart it gives signales at different levels than indicated by the lines. Any ideas? Also, I have some object language experience as well as php. What is the best language to learn to code indi's? - Thanks! Andy

DMNIK:
Hi guys! Attach pliz alert. Thank you!

DMNIK, any chance you have the original source code the Levels1 is decompiled.

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen, please i want three types of alert added to this indicator. I want alert when the green line crosses the levels 6 from above or below or when it crosses the 25 line also from above or below or any other level i set it to. Also i want alert for the cross of the green and red lines. let the alerts have option of on open or close candle. I hope i am not asking for too much. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, the UT Fast is decompiled, but if memory serves me right thinks its the same as this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page6

Pipsycho:
Dear M&M's (Mladen and MrTools, of course)

Would you be kind enough to add alerts to this indicator (i-g i-essam)i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4 on line crossover?

Thank you so much for your help, and sense of humor!

Pipsycho

Hi Pipsycho, that indicator repaints, don't think alerts would be a good idea for it.

andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools/Mladen, I have tested the indi and it works fine on a regular chart however, when on an offline Renko chart it gives signales at different levels than indicated by the lines. Any ideas? Also, I have some object language experience as well as php. What is the best language to learn to code indi's? - Thanks! Andy

Hello Andy, best I can explain it is how Mt4 handles offline charts, I'm having the same problem and using probably the best offline chart generator I know of. As far as coding language would say if you prefer Renko charts, would say any platform that offers Renko charts as a standard application.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, the UT Fast is decompiled, but if memory serves me right thinks its the same as this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page6

Mrtools they are different as you can see from the picture attached but if nothing can be done then add alert to the cross of this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  16 kb
trend1.mq4  4 kb

Hello Great Guys of this forum, pls help to add a pop up alert to this indicator, when the first buy or sell arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

samuelkanu:
Mrtools they are different as you can see from the picture attached but if nothing can be done then add alert to the cross of this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Trend is actually iTrend, have this version with alerts,arrows and buy/sell text.

Hi mladen and Mr.tools,

I like to know if you can add an alert to this indicator...Thanks in advance.

Files:

profittrader:
Hi mladen and Mr.tools, I like to know if you can add an alert to this indicator...Thanks in advance.

profittrader

Here you go : thierryrsi_cci_2_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: