Indicators with alerts/signal - page 438

traderwu
traderwu  

Mrtools, I feel really grateful for all your help. This MACD indicator changes colors for buy and sell alerts, but doesn't have an option for sending an email. Can you please add it? Thank you!

Files:
badruf
badruf  

Help with bband indicator

please i want to add alert function to this bband indicatorbbands.mq4

i want alert when the colour change from green to orange and orange to green.

Files:
bbands.mq4 6 kb
bband.gif 49 kb
badruf
badruf  

below is the indicator.

bbands.mq4

Files:
bbands.mq4 6 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Cwu,

Added the email, also with the messages and sound made them optional to turn on or off.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
badruf:
below is the indicator. bbands.mq4

Hi Badruf,

Have this one looks the same just the name a little different, and it already has alerts.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

subterfuge
subterfuge  

I have an indicator which draws dots on an osccilator based on certain criteria that I am playing about with.

Is there a piece of code that I could paste somewhere into the code that would make an audio alert once 2 dots in a row had plotted?

Or is it a lot more complicated than that?

thanks

traderwu
traderwu  
mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Added the email, also with the messages and sound made them optional to turn on or off.

Mrtools, you're the best. Thanks bro.

emmany4
emmany4  

Revisiting the MACD2 issue

Hello Mrtools and the other great guys in the house, thanks for the great work.

This indicator has been posted on this thread in an earlier post for an alert on the turning point which is represented by a yellow dot and there should be an option for alert on current, but i think there was an issue with the code. i just hope this one am posting will be good enough for the adjustments.

Thanks.

Files:
macd2.mq4 5 kb
mrkentet
mrkentet  
mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you for share the indicator Price touch MA with email alert.

I did check the indi with alert and it was working Perfect !!

You have big contribute to this forum with gave your times to help peoples, especially new trader like me.

Hope you being blessed by the God as your turn and keep on profit!!

Thank you very much mrtools,

topt
topt  

Hi;

I think this is the best TD sequential for MT4; Could you please add an alert when the number 13 shows up ?

Thanks in advance

demark_sequential_vs._2.0_1.mq4