Indicators with alerts/signal - page 877

William Snyder
William Snyder  
electrical999:
Hi Mr. Tools,

A while back you added for me the option to have an alert where price crosses the AMA STL line. Right now, the alert comes whenever there is a crossing of the line, including the current candle. Would it be possible to adjust it so that the alert only comes on the close of the candle using the last crossing before the close.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi Jasjit, not sure if i'm understanding correctly, but if you put alertsOnCurrent = true, it should do what your looking for.

jasjit
jasjit  
mrtools:
Hi Jasjit, not sure if i'm understanding correctly, but if you put alertsOnCurrent = true, it should do what your looking for.

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I was not clear. Right now the alert is coming on the current candle - whether it is set to True or False. I would like the alert to come only on close of the current candle. The True/False setting for the color change alert works fine.

Regards

Jasjit

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I was not clear. Right now the alert is coming on the current candle - whether it is set to True or False. I would like the alert to come only on close of the current candle. The True/False setting for the color change alert works fine.

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit

If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

jasjit
jasjit  
mladen:
Jasjit If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the reply & sorry to waste your time. I probably just need a new set of eyes, new brain etc., etc. :-). Take care

Regards

Jasjit

wolf1210
wolf1210  

mladen:
Jasjit If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

Hi Mladen

I appreciate your great help for the community!

Now I would like to get an alarm at the added indicator any time a signal (point on chart) is given at the end of a bar.#

Thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wolfsch:

Hi Mladen

I appreciate your great help for the community!

Now I would like to get an alarm at the added indicator any time a signal (point on chart) is given at the end of a bar.#

Thanks in advance

wolfsch

Do you have the source code of that indicator?

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mladen / MrTools Would it be possible to improve this indicator even further by adding a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross, please? The vertical line should appear not just in the indicator window but also the chart (price) window. Thanks so much.

Any assistance with this request, if you're able to provide, would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

dmnik
dmnik  

Hi,please attach the alert indicator channel on the rebound.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Hi,please attach the alert indicator channel on the rebound.

That indicator is based on a kind of fractals

It will always change where those points are as the prices change - better not to use in signaling mode

salwa12
salwa12  

Thanks for the quick reply mladen