Indicators with alerts/signal - page 877

mladen:
Jasjit If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

Hi Mladen

I appreciate your great help for the community!

Now I would like to get an alarm at the added indicator any time a signal (point on chart) is given at the end of a bar.#

Thanks in advance

Files:

wolfsch:

Hi Mladen

I appreciate your great help for the community!

Now I would like to get an alarm at the added indicator any time a signal (point on chart) is given at the end of a bar.#

Thanks in advance

wolfsch

Do you have the source code of that indicator?

Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mladen / MrTools Would it be possible to improve this indicator even further by adding a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross, please? The vertical line should appear not just in the indicator window but also the chart (price) window. Thanks so much.

Any assistance with this request, if you're able to provide, would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi,please attach the alert indicator channel on the rebound.

DMNIK:
Hi,please attach the alert indicator channel on the rebound.

That indicator is based on a kind of fractals

It will always change where those points are as the prices change - better not to use in signaling mode

Thanks for the quick reply mladen

uffe1967:
is it possible to add email/push message alerts to kadosh-fuerza dashboard?

uffe1967

There was already email in it (set the alertsEmail parameter to true to turn it on). This one has notifications added (use alertsNotification parameter to set it up): kadosh-fuerza_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

kadosh.ex4

kadosh dasboard without fuerza

Is it possible to add email notifications too?

uffe1967

There was already email in it (set the alertsEmail parameter to true to turn it on). This one has notifications added (use alertsNotification parameter to set it up): kadosh-fuerza_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4206725[/ATTACH]

I meaned for this one kadosh.ex4

Files:
kadosh.jpg  166 kb

I meaned kadosh .ex4 if it is possible add email alerts too.?

thanks!

Files:
kadosh.jpg  166 kb
Reason: