Ultra trend - page 6

That's the "Center_of_Gravity", not to be confused with the other indi that has the same name. It looks really hot, but in fact it's a very, very, very nasty big time repainter. Only to be used by those who like working the odds of Russian Roulette... (or something like that).

You can find a self-explicatory clip of it here, on this forum see here.

mrtools:
Thanks for answering for me FxSamurai, but it would be nice if you get your facts straight before doing so, the bands I call TMA Bands I used indicators freely given on this forum and created them with ma setting of 125 and ATR 50 deviation 1.75 and colored however you like,.Have not noticed any repainting from my side.

Me bad, should not have answered in your place. But you made it look a lot like the CoG.

mrtools:
As far as Ultra Trend, FXSamurai since your so smart figure it out yourself!!!!!!

Cute. It appears you must feel even smarter then. Hope it feels good.

Well, enjoy it by yourself.

Frankly, even your setting for the Ultra is lagging too much for the methods I use. But wanted to see it for possible EA method. So no big deal...

mrtools:
Wrong again your the smarter one you have the non lagging method mine the lagging method just gives 16 hour notice.Sorry my bad!!(embaressed )

Hi Tools, looks nice you trading it like a tunnel (level wise)?

hi mrtools ,, look interesting

could you please post your template and indicators

regards

I just wonder if what does "ultra trend" indicator do is clear.

More or less, with default settings, it is looking if 31 JMAs are having slope up or down.

When you clear up that code a bit, all you are left is something like this (and that's it...):

PHP Code:

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

buffer1 = 0.00;

buffer2 = 0.00;

for (int k = Length; k <= endLength; k += Progression)

if (iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i) > iCustom(NULL,0,"JMA",k,100,0,i+1))

buffer1++;

else buffer2++;

}

Attached are the Ultra trend "basic" and the JMA that gives the same results as the UT and UT_FAST. If you try it with other versions of jma, it is almost sure that you are going to get different results.

Also, levels used by those indicators have meaning only for "Sensitivity" 30. Any other "Sensitivity" makes those levels meaningless, so no levels in the attached one

PS: the JMA posted here is posted as is (no changes made in it). Test it before using it (I am not a "huge fan" of JMA, so, frankly, I did not test the JMA itself, it is here for the sole purpose to show the way ultra trend works)

Thank you Mladen your indicators rock!!!!!!!!!!!

not relevant to this thread

Files:
utv2.jpg  71 kb

UT Indicators

hi, attached are the UT indicators, am trying to develop EA based on this indicators, but i need tofilter the false signals, any suggestions or indicators that can filter.

Files:
ultra_cci.mq4  15 kb
ultra_mom.mq4  15 kb
ultra_rsi.mq4  15 kb
ultra_wpr.mq4  15 kb
Reason: