Indicators with alerts/signal - page 876

aliloo
aliloo  
mrtools:
Hi Soil82, added the arrows and updated the alerts.

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool,

how can you tell if an indicator has been decompile?

i dont know if this indi has been decompile. if not, you guys mind adding a pop up alert when price is like 5 pips away from the s&r level and also show which pair the alert came from . Thank you very much in advance.

support-resistance.mq4

It is not a decompiled code

But it is based on a zigzag and alerts on that indicator would give a flood of false signals in a lot of cases

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
It is not a decompiled code But it is based on a zigzag and alerts on that indicator would give a flood of false signals in a lot of cases

oh ok. thanks mladen.

salwa12
salwa12  

Hello could correct you this flag certain arrow disappears and I no longer wants what disappears and make an mtf sorry for my English I'm french thank you -zigzag-larsen-out-alerts

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
salwa12:
Hello could correct you this flag certain arrow disappears and I no longer wants what disappears and make an mtf sorry for my English I'm french thank you -zigzag-larsen-out-alerts

salwa12

With zigz zag type of indicators alerts and signals can change (disappear). That is simply the nature of that kind of indicators - finding extremes (like zig zag is doing) can not be done without possible last "signal" change

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Turtle trading channel upgraded to be compatible with the new metatrader : theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Michael
Michael  

Hi

Is it possible to add the usual alerts to colour change (only) on this indie please?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
vavrey:
Hi Is it possible to add the usual alerts to colour change (only) on this indie please?

Hi Vavrey, there is one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download GannHiLo-Histo mtf alerts.mq4

Michael
Michael  

Fantastic! Thank you for your quick reply mr tools. :)

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mr. Tools,

A while back you added for me the option to have an alert where price crosses the AMA STL line. Right now, the alert comes whenever there is a crossing of the line, including the current candle. Would it be possible to adjust it so that the alert only comes on the close of the candle using the last crossing before the close.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4