Indicators with alerts/signal - page 876

salwa12:
Hello could correct you this flag certain arrow disappears and I no longer wants what disappears and make an mtf sorry for my English I'm french thank you -zigzag-larsen-out-alerts

salwa12

With zigz zag type of indicators alerts and signals can change (disappear). That is simply the nature of that kind of indicators - finding extremes (like zig zag is doing) can not be done without possible last "signal" change

Turtle trading channel upgraded to be compatible with the new metatrader : theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi

Is it possible to add the usual alerts to colour change (only) on this indie please?

Files:

vavrey:
Hi Is it possible to add the usual alerts to colour change (only) on this indie please?

Hi Vavrey, there is one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download GannHiLo-Histo mtf alerts.mq4

Fantastic! Thank you for your quick reply mr tools. :)

Hi Mr. Tools,

A while back you added for me the option to have an alert where price crosses the AMA STL line. Right now, the alert comes whenever there is a crossing of the line, including the current candle. Would it be possible to adjust it so that the alert only comes on the close of the candle using the last crossing before the close.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

electrical999:
Hi Mr. Tools,

A while back you added for me the option to have an alert where price crosses the AMA STL line. Right now, the alert comes whenever there is a crossing of the line, including the current candle. Would it be possible to adjust it so that the alert only comes on the close of the candle using the last crossing before the close.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi Jasjit, not sure if i'm understanding correctly, but if you put alertsOnCurrent = true, it should do what your looking for.

mrtools:
Hi Jasjit, not sure if i'm understanding correctly, but if you put alertsOnCurrent = true, it should do what your looking for.

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I was not clear. Right now the alert is coming on the current candle - whether it is set to True or False. I would like the alert to come only on close of the current candle. The True/False setting for the color change alert works fine.

Regards

Jasjit

electrical999:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I was not clear. Right now the alert is coming on the current candle - whether it is set to True or False. I would like the alert to come only on close of the current candle. The True/False setting for the color change alert works fine.

Regards

Jasjit

Jasjit

If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

mladen:
Jasjit If you set the alertsToCurrent to false, it will alert when the bar closes. It can not alert differently.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the reply & sorry to waste your time. I probably just need a new set of eyes, new brain etc., etc. :-). Take care

Regards

Jasjit

Reason: