Indicators with alerts/signal - page 886

clon_tron:
Does it repaint?

clon_tron

SSL (Gann high low activator) does not repaint.

mladen thanks for the arrows and alerts.

Dear mladen and mrtools, is it possible to add "on current" alert sound in this indicator?

ema_cross__ses__bdv8_12_31.mq4

Thank you in advance bross, you are the best!

cnmfx:
Dear mladen and mrtools, is it possible to add "on current" alert sound in this indicator?

ema_cross__ses__bdv8_12_31.mq4

Thank you in advance bross, you are the best!

Hi Cnmfx, that version can repaint, maybe try the one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general with the setting 2 x 15 with ma mode = MODE_EMA(or 1)

youngman7974:
Dear mladen and tools, could you please take a look this indicator add an pop up alert.

( page 880 seconds from last)

Thank you in advance.

Hello Youngman7974, sorry wasn't able to add the alerts.

mrtools:
Hello Youngman7974, sorry wasn't able to add the alerts.

Hi Mr.tools, thank you for your reply.

Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Kind request for an alert ....

Two Indicators cross ...... when VA_MABlue cross the VA_MARed from below its a buy arrow signal and vice verca...

Can it be done with an alert feature .......

Thanks a lot

Files:
va_mablue.mq4  3 kb
va_mared.mq4  3 kb

Hi,

is it possible to add the alert to this indicator when the line crosses one changeable level and the candle closes?

price_channel_diff.mq4

Files:

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Kind request for an alert ....

Two Indicators cross ...... when VA_MABlue cross the VA_MARed from below its a buy arrow signal and vice verca...

Can it be done with an alert feature .......

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

It would require to make it as a single indicator

Hello mladen and mrtools,

You guys mind taking a quick look at this BO price indi. Everytime i draw a horizontal line on the higher tf like the 15min chart , when i drop down to the 5 min chart is gone. I even have a HLine alert indi that i use , it wont even work if the the BO price is on. I like the BO price indi cause it match up with the binary options broker price. I was wondering if you guys could fix it. Thank You very much in advance.

bo_price.mq4

Files:
bo_price.mq4  2 kb
Reason: