Indicators with alerts/signal - page 882

Darren Wong
Darren Wong  
mladen:
Which stochastic with alerts are you using?

I have forgotten ,so sorry

peterke
peterke  

Mladen can you add an alert on change of colour to this indicator please

3Line_Break 1.01.mq4 (from elite section)

tks

Peter

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Dear mladen/mrtools.

Do you have mql format of this indicator? I wanted to ask to add an alert.

Files:
macd_nrp.ex4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Dear mladen/mrtools. Do you have mql format of this indicator? I wanted to ask to add an alert.

clon_tron

Try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page511

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron Try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page511

mladen can you please compare them. I compared them with one that i posted. Your macd is too late.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen can you please compare them. I compared them with one that i posted. Your macd is too late.

Set the ColorOnSignalCross to false and they will be exactly the same (btw: both are mine )

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Set the ColorOnSignalCross to false and they will be exactly the same (btw: both are mine )

Thanks, now it works!

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. tmacentered_amp_bands_2.mq4 . thanks

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. Alerts are coming on current candle, is it possible to make the alerts on candle closedTMAcentered & bands 2.mq4. thanks

brahim azoulaye
brahim azoulaye  

Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks to every one sharing and helping people on this forum. I doanload this Ozymandias_Alert.mq4 indicator from page 715 post#7149, and it will be great if someone can convert it ti an EA or create an EA based on this indicator. Please find indicator attached.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Files: