Indicators with alerts/signal - page 878

Could someone please educate this indicator?

Thanks!

Files:

Hello mladen and newdigital;

Do you accept to add alerts for a decompiled indicator?

yayaria:
Hello mladen and newdigital; Do you accept to add alerts for a decompiled indicator?

yayaria

Sorry, no ...

Could it be done (adding alerts) for the decompiled indicators?

yayaria:
Could it be done (adding alerts) for the decompiled indicators?

Please, read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

Mladen; I do respect you more now!

God bless you ..

mrtools, here is a picture:

the circled candle has variable 0 = true on a bearish candle; your alert doesn't work for this cases; is some of these cases the variable 0 turns true not at candle bar open but later in the bar

mladen:
uffe1967 There was already email in it (set the alertsEmail parameter to true to turn it on). This one has notifications added (use alertsNotification parameter to set it up): kadosh-fuerza_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

Hi

this is the another one what I need email notification when 50% buy/sell signal alerts comes on screen kadosh.ex4

thanks!

Files:
kadosh.jpg  166 kb
uffe1967:
Hi

this is the another one what I need email notification when 50% buy/sell signal alerts comes on screen kadosh.ex4

thanks!

If you can post the original source of it I am sure that somebody can help you

Pippo Inzaghi:
Any assistance with this request, if you're able to provide, would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Pippo Inzaghi, added the lines.