Indicators with alerts/signal - page 841

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hello, can you also put alert when leaving a new thick mash? I put an example because my English is not very good:

cci_pre-filtered_histo_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

mohamed
mohamed  

Hi everyone

Would it be possible to have arrows appear with alert and message with kind of pairs when : Price cross Ichimoku cloud UP or Down ( Senkou Span A or B ) , it helps in my trade , I attache a sample ...

Many Thanks

Files:
untitled.jpg 85 kb
cashgrade
cashgrade  

re update!!!

Hello Mr mladen! can u update these indicators, they are not showing on the chat at all! thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
Hello Mr mladen! can u update these indicators, they are not showing on the chat at all! thanks.

cashgrade

Here is this one first : kdj_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mhd5000:
Hi everyone

Would it be possible to have arrows appear with alert and message with kind of pairs when : Price cross Ichimoku cloud UP or Down ( Senkou Span A or B ) , it helps in my trade , I attache a sample ...

Many Thanks

Hi Mhd5000, added alerts and arrows and it's mtf too.

Angy
Angy  

Thank you very much for the Vertex Alert

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:

Here is the wso & wro too : wso_amp_wro_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

whisperer
whisperer  

is there some explanation for wso & wro?

findjz
findjz  

Mladen,

Can you recommend a bollinger band alert with arrows and email that is fully adjustable? I want to play around with Standard deviation of 3 instead of 2. Thanks in advance.

JZ

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jziegler:
Mladen,

Can you recommend a bollinger band alert with arrows and email that is fully adjustable? I want to play around with Standard deviation of 3 instead of 2. Thanks in advance.

JZ

Jziegler, have this one.