Market Profile - page 15

VPFx and VPFx-range indicators

vpfx-vpfx-range.zip

Files:
vpfx.gif  30 kb

tampa:
VPFx and VPFx-range indicators vpfx-vpfx-range.zip

THis is just TPO nothing to do with volume as the title implies. renamed indicator.

Anyway does anyone have a real volume profile indicator (mt4) can seem to find on for the life of me any help would be great, is their one in the pay section?

Hello people,

no more to say that the indicator is great, very good job,

ay-marketprofiledwm.v1.31.rev1.ex4

ay-marketprofiledwm.v1.31.rev1.mq4

but it is possible to add besides Month, Weekly and Daily to this indicator, while at 240, 60, 30, 15, 5, 1, and it would be interesting to know the Poccs of these time frames,

imagining to make scalping in 1m, checking Poccs 240 or 60m, and not only keep the Daily and others;

if possible upgrade to the new version of MT4.

I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

rohness:
Hello people,

no more to say that the indicator is great, very good job,

ay-marketprofiledwm.v1.31.rev1.ex4

ay-marketprofiledwm.v1.31.rev1.mq4

but it is possible to add besides Month, Weekly and Daily to this indicator, while at 240, 60, 30, 15, 5, 1, and it would be interesting to know the Poccs of these time frames,

imagining to make scalping in 1m, checking Poccs 240 or 60m, and not only keep the Daily and others;

if possible upgrade to the new version of MT4.

I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

Hi,

try it now,error removed but few warning exist

mntiwana:
Hi, try it now,error removed but few warning exist

mntiwana

All those warnings are completely benign (they are not going to influence the work of the indicator in any way), so don't worry about those warnings

mladen:
mntiwana All those warnings are completely benign (they are not going to influence the work of the indicator in any way), so don't worry about those warnings

Dearest MLADEN,

oh,thank you kind boss,it is all because of your teaching and guidance.

regards

Hey Mladen and mntiwana,

could you please have a look this indicators see if you could do a bit mod, I have use marketprofile some time ,but I trading in longer TF, the Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant indicators I use in long term TF cause mt4 go slow and frozen , I believe because it draw too many "RECTANGLE" for "HISTOGRAM" . Could you please mod it to draw less RECTANGLE. for example instead drawing 5, just draw 1 be OK . like in the ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1.mq4(ay-MarketProfile.png) pic. OR maybe with ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1.mq4 rather then start from 0 hour of the the day could it be start at any given bar or start at a V Line which you can Drag around like in Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConsta nt.mq4

Many thanks

Huang Jin

huang jin:
Hey Mladen and mntiwana,

could you please have a look this indicators see if you could do a bit mod, I have use marketprofile some time ,but I trading in longer TF, the Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant indicators I use in long term TF cause mt4 go slow and frozen , I believe because it draw too many "RECTANGLE" for "HISTOGRAM" . Could you please mod it to draw less RECTANGLE. for example instead drawing 5, just draw 1 be OK . like in the ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1.mq4(ay-MarketProfile.png) pic. OR maybe with ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1.mq4 rather then start from 0 hour of the the day could it be start at any given bar or start at a V Line which you can Drag around like in Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConsta nt.mq4

Many thanks

Huang Jin

Huang Jin

Can you post exactly the settings and conditions when it happens to you?

/---- input parameters

extern int InstanceOnChart = 1;

extern string label="Market_Statistics_1";

extern bool SetAtDaysBack = false;

extern double daysBack=1;

extern bool UseManualDrag=true;

extern int PastDisplayClearanceBars = 200;

extern bool SetAtConstantBars = false;

extern int ConstantBars = 240;

extern int HistogramAmplitude = 120;

extern bool Show_SD1 = true;

extern bool Show_SD2 = true;

extern bool Show_SD3 = true;

extern bool Show_Histogram = true;//false

extern bool Show_PVP = true;

extern bool Show_VWAP = true;

extern color HistoColor = C'49,49,49';

that is the setting i use ,When i drag the v line to the right in chart a bit further in longer TF , it frozen up .

I believe because it draw too many "RECTANGLE" for "HISTOGRAM" . for instant it draw 7000"RECTANGLE"in the chart. Could you mod it to draw less RECTANGLE. for example instead drawing 5, just draw 1 be OK . like in the marketprofile_trendlines.mq4 (ay-MarketProfile.png) pic. it draw one RECTANGLE useing 8 pip high.I dont know how the OBJ_RECTANGLE time and price calculate,i think if we can average 10 0f the RECTANGLE to make one higher RECTANGLE, will sole the problem ,for example like "time one =starttime ,time two=(RECTANGLE1+RECTANGLE2+RECTANGLE3+......RECTANGLE10)/10", even better if can make extern int = 10 or 50 or 100, reduce the RECTANGLE by 10 time or 50 or 100 time, see in the second pic the gray blue HISTOGRAM( from marketprofile_trendlines.mq4) only got 32 RECTANGLE,but the other HISTOGRAM (from Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.mq4) got thousands RECTANGLE.

and this one frozen up my computer got 60000 RECTANGLE . lol haha

Files:
Reason: