One more average ... - page 18

Gfuchs:
Haven´t changed parameters. Standard settings. Can´t donwload the new file. "Invalid attachment specified"

Try downloading it again

mladen:
Try downloading it again

Ok, works. I will try this one. Thanks for all your help Mladen.

mladen:
No idea what is going on there Here is a version that is slightly changed (the start values - the oldest ones - are different) but frankly I have no idea what is happening in you case (unless it is some strange combination of parameters)

trendstrength_oma_channel_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

Mladen, same problem. Flat line after restarting MT4.

But it works fine when attaching it to all timeframes, so we might also just leave it as it is. Thanks a lot anyway!

Gfuchs:
Mladen, same problem. Flat line after restarting MT4. But it works fine when attaching it to all timeframes, so we might also just leave it as it is. Thanks a lot anyway!

Which build of metatrader?

I am using 628

mladen:
Which build of metatrader? I am using 628

Still 625...

Gfuchs:
Still 625...

Maybe that is causing the problem

The problem with these new builds is that we can not be sure what is exactly going on. And then, things that used to work OK do not work any more as they used to. It all takes time (that is not a commoditie that we have too much), but the bigesst problem is that we are made to throw a lot of the past work down the drain and to start again. And there is simply no time for that. Seems that mq forgets that we are traders not game players nor is our primary goal to code

Oh well, one day it will be OK - the question is when? And yes, with what trading platform?

RSX 3 oma (one more average) lines with some minor updates : rsx_3_oma_-_lines_1.02.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page10

Files:

thorcmt:
Your right, thanks

Can you change it so it outputs the values from 0-100 rather then 50 to -50?

And change the moving average line to a sold line rather than dotted?

thorcmt

You can change the style of the line from the colors properties of the indicator

Anyway, here is a version where default style for that line is solid and the oscillator ranges between 0 and 100 now

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662

mladen:
Maybe that is causing the problem

The problem with these new builds is that we can not be sure what is exactly going on. And then, things that used to work OK do not work any more as they used to. It all takes time (that is not a commoditie that we have too much), but the bigesst problem is that we are made to throw a lot of the past work down the drain and to start again. And there is simply no time for that. Seems that mq forgets that we are traders not game players nor is our primary goal to code

Oh well, one day it will be OK - the question is when? And yes, with what trading platform?

Mladen, thank you. If it works for you I will just wait for build 628.

Greetings,

Gfuchs:
Mladen, thank you. If it works for you I will just wait for build 628. Greetings,

Just one more question : does it happen all the time when you restart terminal?

Reason: