Download MetaTrader 5

Trend indicators - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Val:
Hi newdigital, I tried the russian site but it's not opening in my browser, do you have the TDI, Ergodic and 3D indicators ? thanks, Val.

All the indicators I mentioned.

Files:
1.zip 7 kb
forexpipmaster
forexpipmaster  

Trigger Line

NewDigital: Do you know where this Trigger Line Indicator came from, and does anybody know how to use it properly ??

I am playing with it now, but want to find out if its a leading or lagging indicator. It looks really slick, and might work nicely with another indicator to keep you out of sideways markets.

George

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
forexpipmaster:
NewDigital: Do you know where this Trigger Line Indicator came from, and does anybody know how to use it properly ??

I am playing with it now, but want to find out if its a leading or lagging indicator. It looks really slick, and might work nicely with another indicator to keep you out of sideways markets.

George

I do not know. I saw it in yahoo group for the first time several months ago.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

iTrend indicator.

Files:
itrend.mq4 4 kb
trend.mq4 4 kb
i_trend.mq4 4 kb
shizo
shizo  

Try this one - I have overally compared it to the TrendManger and looks like it generates signals a little bit earlier. However, please check it by yourself as I didn't spend much time testing it (so I may be wrong).

Files:
Thruline
Thruline  

Pipmaster:

Trigger line is two LSMAs, one offset.

Thru

FXHound
FXHound  

Does Hull Trend color (red/blue) change anytime during each 4H bar or the color stay the same from open to close?

Thanks!

nasti
nasti  

I have the same question... can someone enlighten us? and what about silvertrend, acstrend, braintrend etc? do they change colour? is it only trendmanager that doesn't?

FXHound
FXHound  

I can verify that Hull Trend changes its bar color anytime on hourly chart.

kucinx
kucinx  

hi guyz, i just tried the TRIGGER_Line indicators with its default settings but the signal came so late compare the demo one maybe cause of the settings of the Rperiod and the LSMA, has anyone play with the setting and found the better setting?? thx a lot

To add comments, please log in or register