Trend indicators - page 2

Try this one - I have overally compared it to the TrendManger and looks like it generates signals a little bit earlier. However, please check it by yourself as I didn't spend much time testing it (so I may be wrong).

Files:

Pipmaster:

Trigger line is two LSMAs, one offset.

Thru

Does Hull Trend color (red/blue) change anytime during each 4H bar or the color stay the same from open to close?

Thanks!

I have the same question... can someone enlighten us? and what about silvertrend, acstrend, braintrend etc? do they change colour? is it only trendmanager that doesn't?

I can verify that Hull Trend changes its bar color anytime on hourly chart.

Central's Indicator

i have a copy of there indicator and its not the same one that is found for free, they added a ton of new codes to it , with some really neat smart lines

when looking at a picture they look the same but its like comparing CCI TO RSI they look the same but operate totally different. the free public version of trig just loses money one trade after another. if i where you guy i just stick to there version it makes money day in and day out

TSI / TSI-Osc, very similar to RSX

Hi, just thought I'd point out that TSI and TSI-Osc seem to be the same as RSX and RSI-Triple Hull, pretty much.

If you put all 4 on a chart you will see they line up exactly but use different scales RSX is 0 to 100, TSI is -100 to 100.

my apologies for the tiny image but vbulletin wouldn't accept more than 280 vertical pixels in the image.

newdigital:
This True Strength Index indicator may be used together with above mentioned Trend Detection Index.

Please find some variations of this indicator written by russians.

TSI indicator is based on the book:

Momentum, Direction, and Divergence, William Blau, series editor Perry J. Kaufman.

I have this book in russian.
Files:

hi guyz, i just tried the TRIGGER_Line indicators with its default settings but the signal came so late compare the demo one maybe cause of the settings of the Rperiod and the LSMA, has anyone play with the setting and found the better setting?? thx a lot

BankofAmerica:
i have a copy of there indicator and its not the same one that is found for free, they added a ton of new codes to it , with some really neat smart lines when looking at a picture they look the same but its like comparing CCI TO RSI they look the same but operate totally different. the free public version of trig just loses money one trade after another. if i where you guy i just stick to there version it makes money day in and day out

Well, there intentions at cp seemed to be noble enough for themselves. LOL. expecially there presentation. LOL. But the Trend Line indicator , I have from this site, matches perfectly to there presentation, along with every indicator I seen in there presenation, which are all available for free on the yahoo metatrader website. I dont even think they came up with even one indicator. The pattern alert indicator was done by a gentlemen who runs his own legit site. The pivot indicator they have is the exact same one that was posted on moneytec months ago. Which, again, is now available on yahoo metatrader groups. There murray math lines, 100% again, availble on this site. Im not sure what they were trying to do, but it kinda worrys me a little. Im sure they have also broken many copyright and general laws, with eveything from there indicators, to there supposible sponsors on there page. If they dont get caught, much luck to them. Maybe somone should report this to the Better Business B. or scam.com. HMM. I wonder, it saturday afternoon and I have nothing better to do with my time.

- secXces

Trend indicator

Trend indicator from russians.

And I do not have any idea how to use it.

Files:
tern.gif  12 kb
Reason: