Indicators with alerts/signal - page 350

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Nice one

Here is 2 versions : one is adding alerts (it is cleaned up a bit in order to allow all history calculation and some more stuff) And since it is sometimes difficult to see on chart what is the current trend with that indicator (see this example : on some bars it is simply not possible to see what is the value of the trend :

decide to make a version that colors the bars according to the trend. I think it is easier to use it in this mode (much easier to spot visually trend changes). It also has alerts already in it

PS: to turn alerts on, set the alertsOn parameter to true. The rest of parameters are about what kind of alerts you want

Thank you very much mladen!

leowang
leowang  

Need help to add alert to fixed CCFP.mq4

I try to add an alert on fixed version of ccfp, but failed

i have old version of ccfp with alert, but it does not refresh itself.

anybody could have a look at that??

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Try out this one ...

leowang:
I try to add an alert on fixed version of ccfp, but failed

i have old version of ccfp with alert, but it does not refresh itself.

anybody could have a look at that??

leowang
leowang  
mladen:
Try out this one ...

Thanks mladen. I am just back. I try it out. It does refresh the data now... but alert does not work anymore. That is why it makes me confused.

If you have time, could you check the alert code please. at least could you tell me can it be done in mt4? if the work is time-consuming, i will find somebody to write code for it.

Actually, it is line cross alert and i can decide to monitor which two lines.

thanks again.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

For a pleasant weekend , it will alert too now (tested it and it works)

regards

leowang:
Thanks mladen. I am just back. I try it out. It does refresh the data now... but alert does not work anymore. That is why it makes me confused.

If you have time, could you check the alert code please. at least could you tell me can it be done in mt4? if the work is time-consuming, i will find somebody to write code for it.

Actually, it is line cross alert and i can decide to monitor which two lines.

thanks again.
leowang
leowang  
mladen:
For a pleasant weekend , it will alert too now (tested it and it works) regards

wow, u r so great. these codes are nightmare for me. but for you it is a piece of cake...

i compare the two files. the working one is just one and important sentece more.. my god. this makes me crazy for several days.

btw do you have personal homepage? like donation account?

mary0920
mary0920  

Dear mladen !

Could you add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks for your help!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I assumed that you want it to alert when Doji is spotted (since that is the specific part of it), so this one is doing that : alerting when a doji is spotted by the indicator

mary0920:
Dear mladen !

Could you add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks for your help!
secretcode
secretcode  

Is it possible to put " TEMA RIBBON " behind the candles ?

Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Right click at the chart empty area (or press F8) and choose properties->common and make sure that "Chart on foreground" is checked. That way the indicator will be moved to background

secretcode:
Is it possible to put " TEMA RIBBON " behind the candles ? Thanks.