MT4 pop up alert window does not works

Hello,

I have set an indicator into my MT4, each time that the indicator was printed on the chart I used to get and alert window but it just stoped working.

I double check that the indicator has enabled the alerts. Under Terminal > Experts I can see the alert but the window with the sound does not show anymore.

I have tried to uninstall the mt4 but when I install it again its like I haven't uninstalled at all because I'm login into my account, my charts are set as they were before to uninstall the mt4.

Can someone help?

lmc90:

Hello,

I have set an indicator into my MT4, each time that the indicator was printed on the chart I used to get and alert window but it just stoped working.

I double check that the indicator has enabled the alerts. Under Terminal > Experts I can see the alert but the window with the sound does not show anymore.

I have tried to uninstall the mt4 but when I install it again its like I haven't uninstalled at all because I'm login into my account, my charts are set as they were before to uninstall the mt4.

Can someone help?

Got any help yet ? I just got this problem now , I’m now living with push notifications 
Reason: