Indicators with alerts/signal - page 691

endymion
endymion  

Hi Team,

Could we add alert function to the KDJ indicator? Buy signal for green bars and sell for red? Thanks in advance kdj_histo_mtf.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
endymion:
Hi Team, Could we add alert function to the KDJ indicator? Buy signal for green bars and sell for red? Thanks in advance kdj_histo_mtf.mq4

Hi Endymion,

Added the alerts

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
beltime.mq4 Can anyone put an alert on this indicator level..Make an alert where, when the indicator touches the upper/lower level that you picked out..Thank you in advance

Johnjacob, added the alerts.

Files:
Trader54
Trader54  

This is a simple Engulfing indicator that I like, nice and simple, was hoping I could find someone that could add one of those pop up alerts and a email alert.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

engulfing_bar_alert.mq4

secretcode
secretcode  

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please add alerts for open and closed bar in attached indicator when both lines mix each other at extreme levels (0 & 100)!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
secretcode:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

Would you please add alerts for open and closed bar in attached indicator when both lines mix each other at extreme levels (0 & 100)!

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version with alerts added when both wso and wro values align either at level 0 or level 100

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
secretcode Here is a version with alerts added when both wso and wro values align either at level 0 or level 100

Nice Thank you very much Mladen for this indicator and continuous support

Best Regards

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Trader54:
This is a simple Engulfing indicator that I like, nice and simple, was hoping I could find someone that could add one of those pop up alerts and a email alert.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

engulfing_bar_alert.mq4

Trader54

Here you go

john jacob
john jacob  
mrtools:
Johnjacob, added the alerts.

Thank You Mrtools..

john jacob
john jacob  

rsi_candles.mq4

@Mrtools,

you mind doing the same thing too for this indicator, add the alert to the levels like how you did the beltime indicator..Thank You

Files: