New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 21

mladen:

ripefx

No need to upgrade : all those warnings are benign

Thanks for the advice... will try out... Happy Trading..

mladen:

ripefx

No need to upgrade : all those warnings are benign

Mladen, I tested the EA but just open trades on under the conditions, the TP, SL and close order functions are not working, could you check the EA please...

Thanks in advance

RipeFX

ripefx:

Mladen, I tested the EA but just open trades on under the conditions, the TP, SL and close order functions are not working, could you check the EA please...

Thanks in advance

RipeFX

ripefx

tested it and it works with no problems

Files:
test.png  83 kb

Please,

Why this EA doesn't work ?

It doesn't open a trade when the Buylevel or the Selllevel is triggered.

Thanks for help.

Jo

pendingorderea.mq4

Files:

Jovager:
Please,

Why this EA doesn't work ?

It doesn't open a trade when the Buylevel or the Selllevel is triggered.

Thanks for help.

Jo

pendingorderea.mq4

Jo

Try setting all the values (distance, tke profit and stop loss) to value * 10 (the EA is working in points, not pips, and that might cause a problem)

I believe this Expert Advisor needs to be adjusted for the new mt4 compatibility. The alerts are only working when I change the time frame manually. The set time frame is 240. It alerts when the previous high or low of a candle has been broken. Can you please kindly add all the newest features to this ea it has email and alerts was wondering if push notifications could be added as well with the option to have the pop up message come on screen to be turned on or off. Anything else additional that I have not mentioned is welcomed as well. Also I think the usd and jpy pairs have different settings for pips as the ea alerts once the bar is broken by 1 pip but I was having a different outcome on jpy pairs.

byn.mq4

Files:
byn.mq4  3 kb

FxTrendsTrader:
I believe this Expert Advisor needs to be adjusted for the new mt4 compatibility. The alerts are only working when I change the time frame manually. The set time frame is 240. It alerts when the previous high or low of a candle has been broken. Can you please kindly add all the newest features to this ea it has email and alerts was wondering if push notifications could be added as well with the option to have the pop up message come on screen to be turned on or off. Anything else additional that I have not mentioned is welcomed as well. Also I think the usd and jpy pairs have different settings for pips as the ea alerts once the bar is broken by 1 pip but I was having a different outcome on jpy pairs. byn.mq4

FxTrendsTrader

The issues are not compatibility but coding issues

Try this version (it will alert once per bar) : byn.mq4

Files:
byn_1.mq4  3 kb

Sir, please make this EA into new MT4 compatible or turn this EA into nmc version.

Do you know any other EA based on forex carry trade strategy ?

Thanks in advance.

carry.mq4

Files:
carry.mq4  5 kb

chirag77:
Sir, please make this EA into new MT4 compatible or turn this EA into nmc version.

Do you know any other EA based on forex carry trade strategy ?

Thanks in advance.

carry.mq4

chirag77

Those are all benign warnings - the EA will work as is on a new metatrader 4 too

Can someone check this EA? It is a fractal breakout strategy with trailing stop and money management.

The problem is that I can't understand the explanations for the functions on this EA. The EA didn't delete old pending orders.

I need modification on this ea so that will open only 1 pending buy order for the last up fractal and 1 pending sell for the last sell fractal. When the new fractal appears the old pending order will be deleted and will be placed new pending order on the new fractal.

And plz suggest me some other fractal breakout EA because I didn't find on the forum.

Reason: