Indicators with alerts/signal - page 688

Katar ER
Katar ER  

please help add alerts for the following two indicators, thanks.

sd_ma_slow.mq4

trend_magic.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dooglo:
please help add alerts for the following two indicators, thanks.

sd_ma_slow.mq4

trend_magic.mq4

Dooglo, the first one is decompiled but looks like it may be a Hull ma there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 mtf with alerts, the Trend Magic is a Supertrend there are some in this thread that don't repaint, when I locate exactly will post the link.

ps) couldn't find a link so posting a version of SuperTrend, you will find this version is the same as Trend Magic except this version there is no repaint.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jzsuzsi:
Hi!

Looking for an indicator, which build on each other small boxes.

The right side of the box sometimes narrows again and build up or down in an identical box.

Can you help me find this indicator?

thanks

Zsuzsi

Hi Zsuzsi,

Having trouble picturing the indicator your looking for any chance you may have a picture or more explanation.

Katar ER
Katar ER  
mrtools:
Dooglo, the first one is decompiled but looks like it may be a Hull ma there's one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 mtf with alerts, the Trend Magic is a Supertrend there are some in this thread that don't repaint, when I locate exactly will post the link. ps) couldn't find a link so posting a version of SuperTrend, you will find this version is the same as Trend Magic except this version there is no repaint.

mrtools, thank you very much

inver61
inver61  

Please, I would like to add arrows in price, when changing color. thanks

note:

is important, www support like this that offer information and selfless help. press for this two advertisers each time we go, we show our gratitude.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
inver61:

note:

is important, www support like this that offer information and selfless help. press for this two advertisers each time we go, we show our gratitude.

Guys

"sniper trend" is simply a parabolic sar made to draw in separate window. Check it out : place a sar set to 0.01 and 0.1 and compare it to "sniper trend". So, using any parabolic sar can replace "sniper trend"

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:

note:

Made this one it's mtf with arrows and alerts, like Mladen said the Sniper Trend is just a separate window Psar using the built in metatrader Psar. Also this histo version is made using Mladen's fixed Psar.

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Hi,

Can please MrTools or Mr.Mladen add the option signal on "current = true/false", the way is now is after bar close,

To change it to current will change the setting in all charts, and I would like to be able to play around with this option in different pairs, some tru and some false,

I manage to add only notifyUp or notifyDown or both but what I asked is away to much to me,

Hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a great new year ahead for you,

Best Regards,

De Lima,

signal_mantapz_v1_arrows_1.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
panchito:
Hi,

Can please MrTools or Mr.Mladen add the option signal on "current = true/false", the way is now is after bar close,

To change it to current will change the setting in all charts, and I would like to be able to play around with this option in different pairs, some tru and some false,

I manage to add only notifyUp or notifyDown or both but what I asked is away to much to me,

Hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a great new year ahead for you,

Best Regards,

De Lima,

signal_mantapz_v1_arrows_1.mq4

Hi De Lima,

Added the alerts with the "current = true/false" option.

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Thank you Mr.Tools