Requests & Ideas - page 47

Mladen

Can you do the same thing with this indicator " pa wprsmooth_w_histo_ma" as it crosses the zero line (from top to bottom) "dots"and "bars in the chart" is red, and blue reverse ?

Would help me a lot

Thanks.

bebeshel

Moved your post here (phase accumulation in the form as it is in this indicator as well as the double smoothed jurik are a part of advanced elite section, that is why I moved your post here)

You can choose if you want arrows on zero line cross (if arrowsOnZeroCross is set to true) or on signal line cross (if arrowsOnZeroCross is set to false)

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Can you do the same thing with this indicator " pa wprsmooth_w_histo_ma" as it crosses the zero line (from top to bottom) "dots"and "bars in the chart" is red, and blue reverse ?

Would help me a lot

Thanks.

Thanks, it"s okay

Can you do this indicator "korSigMonitor"which is a tabel in a line "X" is: more time divizas with M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily ... on the other line "Y" takes several formations "Price Patterns (Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, Batman,"as well as can be seen in the picture (but without ABCD, Three Drives, Head & Shoulders) ?.

Thanks for you works.

Files:

Mladen

I add an image for more help.

Thanks again for your work.

screenshots

would it be possible for someone to code me an ea or script that will take a screenshot everytime there is a signal with a custom indicators

i believe that this will help me with my analysis of a system i am working on one of the indicators repaints and i am working with some confirmations but as i have to sleep sometimes i would like to have screenshots taken everytime this signal is shown say one arrow that repaints

the only option i really need if its an expert is where to save the images this way i can have them stored to my second hd

i appreciate anything thats offered

thanks guys

mladen:
mrtools

Working on it (I think that mtf-ing the "predicting" part is what simba is looking for (at least the first bar of it, since he knows that the probability of the first bars prediction is the highest, and frankly I am looking for that first bar too - in this case mtf is maybe going to show it's teetf in the best sense of the word)) and am trying to find out a new way for the hole stuff now (mtf-ing the shifted values)

Even though it did this (mind blowing isn't it?) :
yesterdays chart posted at post 410 of this thread (this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page28 )

and what happened to the price after that

please all of you be careful. I think that with mtf-ing the prediction part too we are going to have a bit more of a "probability edge" but anyway, let us (especially me) remember that there are no holly grails

Wow, very impressive coding mladen...kudos!

Nice addition to the warchest and confirmation tool for manual trading.

I've tried to replicate your screenshot....can't get the same on my screen. Which version was this and which settings did you use. I want to learn and experiment some more with this new toy.

Cheers and kind thanks to Simba et al. for guidance and help.

Great community.

Snow

Arrow alerts for BB Macd nrp indicator

Hello everybody,

Can somebody add arrow alerts for BB Macd nrp indicator attached, so you get arrows for the Macd line/dots moving into and also out of the BB channel?

Files:

Hello mladen.

When you have time please take a look this indicator as i am manually trading indian futures this indicators clears better buy and sell , and also better divergence. indicator looks very smooth even in highly volatile market please also correct parameters.

and if it is possible to make multi time frame version

please make it for me.

thanks

bebeshel:
Thanks, it"s okay

Can you do this indicator "korSigMonitor"which is a tabel in a line "X" is: more time divizas with M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily ... on the other line "Y" takes several formations "Price Patterns (Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, Batman,"as well as can be seen in the picture (but without ABCD, Three Drives, Head & Shoulders) ?.

Thanks for you works.

Hi bebeshel,

The file included is actually an "illegal" copy, 'cause the guys from tradingarsenal.com didn't share the mq4 file; that one in your rar file is a cracked one, so is useless for modification because there are not anymore all the variables and so on, also the cracker removed the expiration time (every month ish they release a new updated version).

Please do not spread cracked software, is not cool...

Regards

brax64

Reason: