Can't See my signal in search

Hi ,

Can anyone help me with this . I am not able to find my signal in search option but i can see in my signals.

Please help

Saurabh Kumar Dhiman :

Hi ,

Can anyone help me with this . I am not able to find my signal in search option but i can see in my signals.

Please help

Did you just upload the signal?if yes it takes time , wait at least first position open.

if you can signal but not in search option it is normal. It takes long time.. 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

Did you just upload the signal?if yes it takes time , wait at least first position open.

it worked ok for 1 day but after that cannot find it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cant be copied

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.12.09 09:44

New, unrated and unranked signals are not publicly available in MQL5 signal database or in MT4 signal tab or search. Be patient.

Sergey Golubev:

yes its like same.. How much time it will take  any idea?

Saurabh Kumar Dhiman:

yes its like same.. How much time it will take  any idea?

No idea.
By the way, I used search in the top right corner of Metatrader and I found your signal.

The signals in Metatrader (in Signal tab in Metatrader) are sorted according to the trading account's compatibility so I think someone is able to see the signal.
If not so you can always ask your possible clients to use search in Metatrader (to subscribe).

Sergey Golubev:
No idea.
By the way, I used search in the top right corner of Metatrader and I found your signal.

The signals in Metatrader (in Signal tab in Metatrader) are sorted according to the trading account's compatibility so I think someone is able to see the signal.
If not so you can always ask your possible clients to use search in Metatrader (to subscribe).
no i cant see my second account there its only 1. so will wait few days and ask support

Saurabh Kumar Dhiman:
no i cant see my second account there its only 1. so will wait few days and ask support

I can see -

Sergey Golubev:

I can see -

oh this one.. thanks mate.
Reason: