Indicators with alerts/signal - page 834

mrtools:
Sorry Forexprofit, that indicator is decompiled and looks like to me it is a solar wind type indicator meaning it repaints badly.

Thank you for getting back to me. Is it possible that you could still code the indicator with alerts for me? It would be much appreciated. please let me know. thanks for all your hard work.

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached indicator for when the arrows appear - alert should be for current candle and on close of candle and should include email alert.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jasjit

halftrend_1.01.mq4

Jasjit

Here is a version with alerts included : halftrend_1_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Jasjit Here is a version with alerts included : halftrend_1_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks very much Mladen - much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

Regards

Jasjit

Hello Mr. Mladen, Is there any indicator available for Awesome indicator to cross zero line with arrow appears in the chart, regards and thank you in advance

ybhattacharyya:
Hello Mr. Mladen, Is there any indicator available for Awesome indicator to cross zero line with arrow appears in the chart, regards and thank you in advance

ybhattacharyya

Simply take any ma cross indicator, set the ma mode to sma (0), set the price to median (4) and set the periods to 5 and 34. That way you will have the exact places where awesome oscillator crosses zero lines

ichimoku_mtf_kumo_cross_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello mladen or mr.tools..

You guys mind adding three more alert options to this indicator .

- tenkan crosses kijun

- kijun crosses price

- chikou crosses tenkan

really much appreciated .. thank you in advance

mrtools:
Sorry Forexprofit, that indicator is decompiled and looks like to me it is a solar wind type indicator meaning it repaints badly.

Ok. I see what you are saying now. thanks!

johnjacob:
ichimoku_mtf_kumo_cross_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello mladen or mr.tools..

You guys mind adding three more alert options to this indicator .

- tenkan crosses kijun

- kijun crosses price

- chikou crosses tenkan

really much appreciated .. thank you in advance

Hello Johnjacob,

Added the alerts but please keep this in mind, the alerts added are 3 more buffers added, bringing the total to 11 now, so if for some reason Metatrader pulls the plug on almost unlimited buffers, the indicator probably won't work.

I have two requests please. I have searched hundreds of pages in many threads trying to locate these indicators with the alerts I need and I can't find them. I wish to add email alerts on both indicators. When trend changes and when price penetrates bands, but with option to only alert on first penetration until opposite band is penetrated. Neither indicators recalculate. It is much appreciated, I can't believe all the work that is accomplished here..... amazing!

Thank you mrtools and ill keep that in mind.

Reason: