EMA with alert? - page 3

pointernet:
Does anyone know of an indicator that alerts when price is out, or cross a specified level line of (variable) period EMA?

I would like an alert, when the price cross the EMA level(s) (EMA "+" or "-" Xpips).Look at the picture!

I have searched but can't find exactly, what I would

Many THNX

hi, i need help too with this MA. any one can modified the MA indicator in MT4 that can alert when the price is out or cross level line.

thank you.

Does anyone know of an indicator that alerts when price is within a specified range of 20 EMA , Shift 25?

I would like to hear the alert only when its hit the EMA , make sure shift 25 its included

I have searched but can only find cross alerts.

My best regards

Price

Alert when Closes above and below a Moving average indicator ?

Hi,

I am not very good in programing...: ( but I am looking for a script that would alert me when there is a close below or above a Simple moving average .

Anybody would have such a script ?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi, there,

This indicator works fine for me. Perfect for what I want.

Only one problem is that it keeps alerting with each candle if still within the x amount of pips. Do you know how to code it so that it only alerts once, then just change timeframe to reset?

If it helps, I have also attached an indi that does the same for a trendline. It only alerts once. Changing timeframe resets it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Closed order?

Hi all,

I have searched but nothing came up.

Short of going thru thousand of posts, has anyone posted an

EA that will automatically close an order based on order # when the

specified EMA crosses?

Andy

mangman:
Here is the indicator with, sound, dialog box, and email alert options.

This only alerts once at the begining of the the candle.

You can choose the length(period) of the EMA and price price range(distance from EMA).

Joki the indicator you are looking for is in post 22 of this thread and works perfect

joki:
hello,

I'm looking for an indicator / EA gives a signal(auditory or graphical)

when a previously determined Moving Average is taken,

... in other words, i need a signal when the price hit the MA !

Greetings Josef

PS: maybe somebody knows if there is any indicator / EA is the "sound the alarm" if the stochastic is in oversold / under selling area?

Pop-up Alert When Price Touches Moving Average(MA)

Hello Code Gurus in the house! (Newdigital & Co.)

I am looking for an indicator whereby it is only when Price touches the MA, a pop-up alert showing the price it touched the MA is triggered. Not when price crosses above or below the MA. Is there an indicator like that here? Thanks in advance.

how bout setting ma to 1?...indicator with ma cross alert

Reason: