T3 - page 23

mladen:
Something like this

Mladen...I got 2 (only!) questions:)... 1: Does T3 repaints/recalculates? 2: Is it possible to color code T3 MTF the way it is on the picture attached?...so when 2 or more consecutive lines are on the same level they are of different color?

Files:
a.jpg  75 kb

Pava

1. No (but do not confuse that with multi time frame mode) In a normal mode there is no repainting whatsoever of T3

2. Will do

Pava:
Mladen...I got 2 (only!) questions:)... 1: Does T3 repaints/recalculates? 2: Is it possible to color code T3 MTF the way it is on the picture attached?...so when 2 or more consecutive lines are on the same level they are of different color?

mladen:
Pava

1. No (but do not confuse that with multi time frame mode) In a normal mode there is no repainting whatsoever of T3

2. Will do

Hi Mladen,

Do you have in stock : moving average(weighted) crosses T3 ??

Regards.

T3 - ma crosses ...

Not sure that I understand correctly.

Here is a combination of a T3 (red) and any built in ma (green) on screen (if that is what you had in mind).

sohocool:
Hi Mladen,

Do you have in stock : moving average(weighted) crosses T3 ??

Regards.
Files:
t3_ma.gif  29 kb

mladen:
Not sure that I understand correctly.

Here is a combination of a T3 (red) and any built in ma (green) on screen (if that is what you had in mind).

Yes it is that i want.

Many thanks.

T3 with colors on slope limit ...

Pava

Here you go

It is a bit different though. Since same values of 2 consecutive T3 values are very, very rare (almost impossible to have them the same) added a SlopeLimit parameter. It is in pips and when the slope of T3 is less than SlopeLimit it will color the T3 value at that bar. It works the same in multi time frame mode too (it is not "confused" by the same values on mtf mode for the bars belonging to the same target time frame bar). So here are 2 examples how it works : upper is the regular mode and lower is the multi time frame mode

PS: if you wish to avoid different colors for different slopes within the slope limit, just set all the colors to same color.

PPS: if you set the SlopeLimit to some big value, you are going to get a normal non-repainting T3 colored on slope change (like this :

Pava:

Hello! mladen.You can installa signalat the intersection ofthe lines in T3 - ma cross.

mladen:
Pava

Here you go

It is a bit different though. Since same values of 2 consecutive T3 values are very, very rare (almost impossible to have them the same) added a SlopeLimit parameter. It is in pips and when the slope of T3 is less than SlopeLimit it will color the T3 value at that bar. It works the same in multi time frame mode too (it is not "confused" by the same values on mtf mode for the bars belonging to the same target time frame bar). So here are 2 examples how it works : upper is the regular mode and lower is the multi time frame mode

PS: if you wish to avoid different colors for different slopes within the slope limit, just set all the colors to same color.

PPS: if you set the SlopeLimit to some big value, you are going to get a normal non-repainting T3 colored on slope change (like this :

Better than I asked for...Thank you very much

T3 - ma crosses with alerts ...

strannik-ps

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246

strannik-ps:
Hello! mladen.You can installa signalat the intersection ofthe lines in T3 - ma cross.

mladen:
strannik-ps Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246

Thank you!

Reason: