Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 652

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Structures can have methods and functions.
Thank you.

Friends, maybe someone has got an indicator, or has seen something on the net... You draw a line and as soon as the price touches the line, an alert happens, but not with every tick, but once per candle...?

kocunyc:
I've been working on this for a while now and I'm not sure what to do with it. If you draw a line and as soon as the price touches the line, the alert happens, but not with every tick, but once per candle...?

there is this

Indicator parameters

• string nameofobject=""; // Names of objects to cross, comma separated, or empty - all
  • colorofobject=clrNONE; // Objects colour for intersection, you can specify additional objects colour, or NONE - everything
  • typeobj typeofobject=0; // Object type for crossing, you can specify an object type, or ALL - all
  • int ColofAlert=1; // Number of alerts when the intersection is triggered
  • int TimeofAlert=3; // Number of seconds of pause between the alerts when the intersection triggers
  • string nameofsound="alert.wav";
  • bool AlerT=true; // Display the alert on the screen
  • bool Mail=true; // Send message
  • bool Push=true; //Send PUSH to phone
  • bool Arrow=true; // Arrow the alerts

Indicator function

You can configure the indicator to intersect with any object or select an object and its type from the list. You can also enter the object names separated by commas or leave the field empty, then the indicator will follow all objects. You can also specify the object colour or leave the field NONE, then the indicator will follow all objects with any colour.

After the price crosses the set object, the indicator will generate an alert and send an email or phone message. The number of such alerts can be adjusted in settings. On 1 bar you can display only 1 alert on 1 object, if alert was triggered on 1 line, the next alert will be possible only on another bar.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

there is this

Indicator parameters

• string nameofobject=""; // Names of objects to cross, comma separated, or empty - all
  • colorofobject=clrNONE; // Objects colour for intersection, you can specify additional objects colour, or NONE - everything
  • typeobj typeofobject=0; // Object type for crossing, you can specify an object type, or ALL - all
  • int ColofAlert=1; // Number of alerts when the intersection is triggered
  • int TimeofAlert=3; // Number of seconds of pause between the alerts when the intersection triggers
  • string nameofsound="alert.wav";
  • bool AlerT=true; // Display the alert on the screen
  • bool Mail=true; // Send message
  • bool Push=true; //Send PUSH to phone
  • bool Arrow=true; // Arrow the alerts

Indicator function

You can configure the indicator to intersect with any object or select an object and its type from the list. You can also enter the object names separated by commas or leave the field empty, then the indicator will follow all objects. You can also specify the object colour or leave the field NONE, then the indicator will follow all objects with any colour.

After the price crosses the set object - the indicator will generate an alert and send an email or phone message. The number of such alerts can be adjusted in settings. On 1 bar you can display only 1 alert on 1 object, if alert was triggered on 1 line, then next alert is possible only on another bar.

i would love it if it worked on mt5 instead of 4)))

mila.com:

Thank you, but there is still no result.

It's essentially the same condition.

if( High[i+1]==Low[isFractalDn()])

if( High[i+1]==price_dnf)

?

Same thing, but it can't be

The high of the previous candle cannot be equal to the low of the fractal

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Do you realise that it can be a rare occurrence for the high of one candle to coincide with the low of another?

And yes, of course not on the whole history. But only on the one, which was formed at the moment of the indicator's work. At least it seems that way, based on the piece of code you provided.

Even if they coincide, it won't be a fractal

i.e. it cannot be

pako:

Even if they match, it wouldn't be a fractal.

i.e., it can't be.

It can, why not? A fractal downwards was formed, then the fractal was overlapped (broken) and then a candle (without the fractal) was formed with the maximum = the fractal value.

Guys, if it's not too difficult, tell me "and specify the correct account inMQL5.community to receive money for the resources used". is it just a nickname or email you need to type in from the main profile?

StanBrite Подобедов:
Guys, if it's not too difficult, tell me "and specify the correct account inMQL5.community to receive money for the resources used". Is it just a nickname or email you need to type in from the main profile?
Where does this message pop up? What exactly are you trying to do?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It may be, why not? A fractal downwards was formed, then the fractal was overlapped (broken) and a candle (without the fractal) with the high = fractal value was formed.

This is no longer a fractal

the lower fractal, the low of the previous candle should be higher than the fractal

if low is higher, then high is even higher

Reason: