[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 50

Hello. Please add an alert for the middle line in the indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11205 (MPC). When the price touches it.

Files:
mpc.mq4  4 kb

Hello. I need help in "adding" a magic number to e-CloseByProfit EA in order to close the orders with the same magic number on the same charts (I hope you understood me).

I hope you understand me. Thank you in advance.

Files:

snegaf:

Who can write a robot for money on this index arrow is a signal and to close a trade an example a few percent of a signal either up or down

maksim55:

I have a lot of money to writea robot with this index an arrow is a signal and close the deal an example of a few percent of the signal either up or down

I can write the robot for money in person or skype abolk1

abolk:

I can write for money. private or Skype abolk1

Thanks for all your help and I will be thinking

I don't know anything about programming myself :)

Sorry for the off-topic question, but can anyone suggest why the EA is not optimised (tried different EAs)... I just hear a beep and that's it. I tried the terminal again loading quotes manually... Once optimized (for 2 years), the second optimization just beeps and nothing happens.... Please tell me what to do...? I have several terminals on my computer with different accounts (Alpari) .... Thanks in advance...

Hello, could you please tell me where in the root of the EA (file) indicated how many orders can open an EA, I want to refine the strategy DiNapoly2, on a bunch of pairs opens only one deal and waits until the end, not vseem convenient. I want to improve the strategy DiNapoly2, it only opens one trade, and waits until the end, not very comfortable.

Question to programmers, I am writing an EA, the essence is not important, the question is, there is a label attached to 0 bar, when I move it to the desired level and release, should appear horizon, wellooo or some other action is not important.... How to describe so that while I hold the label cursor the event will not occur until I release it???

I can't find any solution... In AG how it is implemented, and I just have to touch the label immediately appears a line and no way it to the right level is not realistic to have time to carry...

And I tried Sleep(); to put delays, it's all wrong....

Very please, tell me please....

Hi all!

I have an EA.
It opens pendants at a set time at a given distance from the price with set stoploss and takeoff.

There are several functions that are missing here:

1) if a pending order is opened - a trilling is set
2) if one of two pending orders has opened, the second one that has not opened is deleted
3) if both pending orders fail to open - they are closed at the set time
4) set the time for forced closing of a pending order that has already been opened

This is what I miss in my Expert Advisor.

Can someone add these functions to it? please help.

Here's a screenshot of what's already there and working:

my e-mail: larianvonlich@@@@gmail.com

Reason: