Arrows / Alerts for Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform by Sylvain Vervoort |??

I know you will be so nice to give me this one without subscription

rommark2:
I know you will be so nice to give me this one without subscription

Why of course. That is the way it goes with people that I have no idea who they are

mladen:
:) Why of course. That is the way it goes with people that I have no idea who they are

Well if you look at my strategies and help I give over here in TSD you would know me better

Checked the links, which one actually works like the one here from TOS: Vervoort Crossover Strategy and Analysis | ThinkScripter That's basically what I am looking for ;P

The script coded by Eric on thinkscripter is a strategy that uses MA cross : " In this particular case we are looking for a moving average cross. I had already coded that into the study for use with the signal dots:

def buySignal = if TypicalPriceZeroLagTEMA > HeikinAshiZeroLagTEMA and TypicalPriceZeroLagTEMA[1] <= HeikinAshiZeroLagTEMA[1] then 1 else 0;". It has nothing to do with Smoothed RSI IFT, despite the fact that there is "Vervoort" in the title.

Thank you so much airquest for your response. Does this code has an MT4 version or its not exist yet?

Appreciate your help!

As far as I know, it does not. The script uses the difference between a TypicalPriceZeroLagTEMA and a HeikinAshiZeroLagTEMA, so you need to look for a version of ZeroLag TEMA (triple exponential moving average) that uses Heiken Ashi price, but I'm not sure this has been done for MT4. Remember also that the script is a strategy, so it would be an EA in MT4.

Hi Mladen

Can you design or program an indicator like for example ,Stochastics,CCI,Bollinger bands and PSAR with Trend for binary options short term and long term trading an indicator that does not paint or recalculate

ramedies1234:
Hi Mladen Can you design or program an indicator like for example ,Stochastics,CCI,Bollinger bands and PSAR with Trend for binary options short term and long term trading an indicator that does not paint or recalculate

ramedies1234

None of the indicators that you mentioned are repainting

I never traded binary options, but as far as I know, indicators for regular TA and binary options are exactly the same

Reason: