Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1108

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Paul Atreides:
Dear Mladen, the indicator which you repaired is slightly incorrect. It's not your fault, it worked before. The fact that some arrows on the history of lost. Is it possible to solve this problem ?

Paul

Two lines of code were added to the indicator that make the difference :

ExtMapBuffer1 = EMPTY_VALUE;

ExtMapBuffer2 = EMPTY_VALUE;

Before, those lines were not there.

Now imagine this situation :

On a current bar an arrow must be drawn - and it is drown

After a few ticks, the price changes, and that arrow should not be drawn any more (still the same bar). With the two lines of code above, that is solved. But since in the original those lines were not there, the arrow still remained there. It disappeared only in case when you changed time frame or symbol and then got back to original time frame and symbol. That is the case that I mentioned that "Some possible repaintining issues solved".

Without those two lines of code, that indicator becomes a repainting indicator in cases described above. To have the same results as the old version, just delete those two lines, but be aware of result of removing them

regards

mladen

elcomepips
elcomepips  

can you add notification alert in to this indicator when appear colour candles, please?

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.ex4

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
can you add notification alert in to this indicator when appear colour candles, please?

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.ex4

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

Elcomepips, have you seen this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page293 ?

elcomepips
elcomepips  

It is not the same indicator, is an improved version, please can you put alert notification on my indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
It is not the same indicator, is an improved version, please can you put alert notification on my indicator?

Which one is improved?

As far as I see the one from the link provided by mrtools has more options

Michael
Michael  
vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you please add the usual TSD alerts to this indicator - it is very useful for filtering early trend changes.

sefc_dots.mq4

mladen/mrtools

Could you please help me out with this request - as clarified by post #11065

Thanks for your help here.

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mladen:
Which one is improved? As far as I see the one from the link provided by mrtools has more options

the second indicator does not offer the same alerts, could you put notification alerts on this indicator please?

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

you guys mind adding the " alert on current " options to this indi.. and can you guys also make the arrows 2 pips away from the high and low of the candle when it appears. having them sticking to the candles is kind of annoying..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

sve__rsi_arrows_v5.mq4

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

hello mrtools/mladen ,please could you add arrow alert to this indicator on the cross of the zero line? Thanks in advance

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you please help me out with this request - as clarified by post #11065

Thanks for your help here.

Vavery, any chance you have the original(non decompiled) source code of that indicator?