Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1108

elcomepips:
It is not the same indicator, is an improved version, please can you put alert notification on my indicator?

Which one is improved?

As far as I see the one from the link provided by mrtools has more options

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you please add the usual TSD alerts to this indicator - it is very useful for filtering early trend changes.

sefc_dots.mq4

mladen/mrtools

Could you please help me out with this request - as clarified by post #11065

Thanks for your help here.

mladen:
Which one is improved? As far as I see the one from the link provided by mrtools has more options

the second indicator does not offer the same alerts, could you put notification alerts on this indicator please?

Hello mladen and mrtool,

you guys mind adding the " alert on current " options to this indi.. and can you guys also make the arrows 2 pips away from the high and low of the candle when it appears. having them sticking to the candles is kind of annoying..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

sve__rsi_arrows_v5.mq4

Files:

hello mrtools/mladen ,please could you add arrow alert to this indicator on the cross of the zero line? Thanks in advance

Files:

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you please help me out with this request - as clarified by post #11065

Thanks for your help here.

Vavery, any chance you have the original(non decompiled) source code of that indicator?

samuelkanu:
hello mrtools/mladen ,please could you add arrow alert to this indicator on the cross of the zero line? Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, do you have the indicator called "Ergo" would need that to verify the arrows work.

mrtools:
Vavery, any chance you have the original(non decompiled) source code of that indicator?

MrTools - no, I only have this MQ version. I appreciate your reply.

hi mladen and mr tools alerts are there in this indi. but it keeps on alerting... too much of alerts ... is it possible to add normal alerts, alert after close of current candle ? candlestick_v1.1_3.mq4

Files:

hi mladen and mr tools alerts are there in this indi. but it keeps on alerting... too much of alerts ... is it possible to add normal alerts, alert after close of current candle and is this a repainting indi.?Candlestick_v1.1 (3).mq4

Reason: