MQL4 Learning - page 39

EA needed to read or write RegistryKey values

Hi,

I need an EA to write a value in RegistryKey and an EA to read this RegistryKey value from. This is used for a demo account triggering other accounts to start trading, just in order to filter out bad trades.

Hint: use "advapi32.dll" (in Windows/System32 folder) to import in MQL4 script, and add some functions to read or to write RegistryKey values.

Thanks,

Jeff

Need help with Alert

Hi

I wrote Alert but it only works when I open window with my indicator. It works only also when I jump beetwen charts windows, in other words when I jump between charts time levels. It seems that indicator can not count when whorks. How can I solve my problem ? Need help. Is it conected with Indicatorcounted ? Should I do something in parameter of Alert. How to do it ?

Should I use something like:

double

? = ObjectGetValueByShift(string name, int shift));

if (???????????)

Alert("Pattern on " + Symbol() + " " + Period());

Pucio

Which indicator you are trying to alert?

I can not help a lot.

I am having this example as alert once only.

So, you can look at do the same.

But I do not think that I can help in case of patterns and objects.

Files:

I have a question

how to modify an indicator code to display signals a little bitter higher than the price .... I mean increasing the distance between the signal and price

--my problem solve-- thanks

---my Problem Solved-- Thanks

Sorry i figured this out now. so nvm

a)What is the source code for ( as a filter)?

1-- iPrice Up or iPrice Down

2-- iBar Up or iBar Down

b)can we put 60%/70%/80% iBar Up/Down as a filter?

thanks

regards,

MANSTIR

Problem in writing Metatrader Expert

Hi Guys,

I wrote an expert which works in strategy tester but when i run it on live chart, it doesnt work i.e. no order opens

Do any one has any idea what i am doing wrong?

Regards

Open up the expert advisor properties from the graph by right clicking your mouse when the mouse arrow is on the graph. Make sure Allow live trading is checked. You should have a smiley face at the top right of the graph after you close this expert advisor setup box. If you have the smiley face, then it will now trade in real time.

It also pays to check out and experiment with each drop down box of the tool icons above the graph. Good luck!

Dave

Reason: