PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 42

Statement

Until 16.6.2007

Best Regards

how to change risk for pacmanJr_Gbp?

moneymaxs:
how to change risk for pacmanJr_Gbp?

I can set it up at lower risk if you want. Higher won't work.

I have to do it because the equity target has to be adjusted, and tested.

Dave

why i have only small take profit ?

why u have a lot take profit? more than 2.00usd

but i. lest than 1.00usd

Files:
statement_1.htm  43 kb

moneymaxs:
why i have only small take profit ?

why u have a lot take profit? more than 2.00usd

but i. lest than 1.00usd

It's based on account size. guernica has $10,000+/- yours is $300+/-

Bigger account means PacManJr will trade with more risk/lots

Statement

Until 22.6.2006

Best Regards.

Still here guys.

still manually working the hedge on $jpy. I am down to 2 shorts, and 2 longs open.

closed 700$ profit, but 1600$ in neg floating P/L.

Once the $jpy resumes the over all up trend, I'll be able to close out.

I keep the larger positions in the direction of pos. interest. Witch is also in the overall trend direction. And close shorts for profit when ever opportunity presents itself.

Dave

Latest Version

Hello,

Where can I download the latest version of the EA? I'm not sure if your 1st post has the latest version?

gandolff

xxDavidxSxx:
I finally decided to implement my ideas instead of relying on others to do it.

PacMan is a Goblin Bipoler hybrid.(special thanks to Bluto)

There is enough changes in here to warrant a name change. Plus I didn't want to add to all the other "mod" versions. On that note, if your gonna change things(other than settings) in Pacman please rename it.

I have changed the signal from JMA to CCI. And added a volume filter for all entrys. CCI is great for a entry trigger, and a flat market filter, and keeping you in direction of the markets momentum. The volume filter will only allow trading when market volume is sufficient. I have the RSX signal set high when not using conservative setting, because its signal is based on slope, turn up or turn down. If Using conservative setting set RSX peroid anywhere from 12-17 for the conventional 30/70 rules.

I have added what I call "superPacMan" lot sizing. You can adjust your lot progression from as low as 168%(using fibo sizing) 200%(normal) 225%/250%(using SuperPacMan lot sizing).

This is for several reasons. As you get close to max trades open (in my case 5) each new order covers the previous orders less and less. By increasing the progression % my 4-5th trades can now make profits.

I have included lots of details inside the EA at the top. You must read the notes inside the EA before starting your testing, so you understand what my methodology is.

It can still be used as the regular bipoler was, with the benefit of the new signals and filters.

There is more to be added, like making the equity target read the L_Profit and S_Profit of the pair its on, instead of the whole account.

I keep getting L_profit and S_Profit not defined. So I must have not defined it correctly for what I need it for. Or something like that. So let me keep up the PacMan versions, and if you make changes rename it please.

Remember this is my first attempt at coding so don't laugh

Dave

Edit: Added ability to change indicaters peroid in the settings window. And a low risk easy going back test.

Edit : Fixed CCI signal

edit: added volumeMA inplace of JMA option to solve zero divide error. Some signal changes noted.

edit: Equity target fixed to close on single pairs profit. Now it is able to run on multiple pairs, using equity target.

edit: Added MrsPacMan version

edit: Updated MrsPacMan and added MrsPacManUsdChf defaults preset

edit: fixed bug in equity close function

edit: Added 5 years mrspacman

edit: added PacManJr_gpb$ & i_trend
Reason: