ZigZag Channels! - page 9

Petor

Bone:
Hi there! I slightly fixed the code, in order to this indicator automaticaly redraw lines after new peak appeared.

You also can use modified version in your expert advisor, second buffer contains position of top line, and third buffer contains bottom line.

Sorry for bad English.

UPDATE: Sorry, threre are some things left from testing stage in this indicator, final version is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175712/page5

Thank You very much! ZigZag AutoChanel is perfect trend-indicators! Thank You!

tnx

thank u very nice

mikkom:
Thanks for good indicator!

I modified the version you posted here to allow multiple channels on one chart, the modified version is attached if anyone is interested. It's quite interesting to see where the channels from different zigzags/peak merge.

edit: Ugh I was too fast.. there is a bug, deinit deletes the lower two times, the other should be upper. Change the other "lower" to "upper"

Does it look like this...Using fix version by Bone

Xard777

Back 1 as default maybe

Yes, Codersguru - very nice indeed, but it's defaulted as 0 when you d/l the indicator.

Xard777

codersguru:
Very elegant chart Xard Yes the the default back is 0 but it should be 1. I'll check this in the next version and add alert when the price breaks the channel!

Maybe you consider this alert.wav file, it lasts for 10.71 seconds, only 26k in size so it does not tie up resources. Just unzip it & drop into metatrader4/sounds dir.

Xard777

Request

I'd like an MTF version of the ZigZag Channel.

I cannot find one and have had no luck with my own coding.

If someone could post one or code it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

WNW:
I'd like an MTF version of the ZigZag Channel.

I cannot find one and have had no luck with my own coding.

If someone could post one or code it it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't think MTF is working in any indicator.

Anyway the comming version I'll add MTF.

codersguru:
I don't think MTF is working in any indicator. Anyway the comming version I'll add MTF.

i can't find any zigzag autochannel mtf.

where is location it?

mtf zigzag channel

Did you ever find the mtf zz channel ?

haris75:
i can't find any zigzag autochannel mtf. where is location it?
Reason: