Indicators with alerts/signal - page 556

cclark1234:
Hello Mr Tools, I am new to the forum and I am trying to see if anyone could possibly help. I have seen Bollinger band indicators where it signals and alerts if the candlestick closes on the outside of the Bollinger band but I am looking for an indicator where the candlestick and shadow lines open and closes completely outside the Bollinger bands. Is this possible? Thanks so much for any help

Hello Cclark1234, and welcome to the forum.

I made this version in which you have a choice between using the close or the high/low candle (or shadow lines) above or below the bands, if you leave alertsOnCurrent = false, then the alert shouldn't go off unless the candle shadows are above or below the bands.

Files:

Mr Tools. Thanks for your help with this I really appreciate it.

Mladen,

as you are an indicator guru, one question: The mindhero indicator floated around in couple of forums. Whats the thing about it, as there is not much information about the indicator itself; does it repaint?

BR Jonas

Jonas_Hellwig:
Mladen,

as you are an indicator guru, one question: The mindhero indicator floated around in couple of forums. Whats the thing about it, as there is not much information about the indicator itself; does it repaint?

BR Jonas

Jonas

From what I know it does not repaint (at least the version I know of, here is one version of it at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842 ) But it tends to be dangerous in ranging markets (too much false signals in ranging markets)

mladen:
Jonas From what I know it does not repaint (at least the version I know of, here is one version of it at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842 ) But it tends to be dangerous in ranging markets (too much false signals in ranging markets)

Thanks that the same version I had...with some SMA/EMA plus x you can filter false entrys...its definitely a nice one, what does it include?

Jonas_Hellwig:
Thanks that the same version I had...with some SMA/EMA plus x you can filter false entrys...its definitely a nice one, what does it include?

Jonas

Not that familiar with it. will have to check it

I would appreciate it if Mladen can add a nonlag Ma or EMA to this Rsi RSI_Color_RSI_v1.01_Maxim.mq4 with an alert when non lag cross rsi. Thanks in advance

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858/page2

Hi guys,

This indicator already has sound alert (was modified on this forum). However, i want to change the sound alert to other wav file. Can someone help me accomplish this?

Attached are the indicator and the wav sound file.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone please add an option to turn the alert on or off in this indicator. The alert keeps on alerting while i dont see any option to turn if off.

Also this indicator seems to work on movement in points , can it be modified to work on Percentage instead.

Thanks.

Files:
stepma.mq4  9 kb

Don_xyZ:
Hi guys,

This indicator already has sound alert (was modified on this forum). However, i want to change the sound alert to other wav file. Can someone help me accomplish this?

Attached are the indicator and the wav sound file.

Thanks in advance!

Don_xyz, from what I can see is you got it in there right just make sure that wav file is in your sounds folder. Then on an open chart go to tools/options/events then go to alert and change the wav file to match your file name.

Reason: