Indicators with alerts/signal - page 551

mrtools:
Hello Emmany, added the pair symbols.

MrTools, thanks once again.

hi, the signals appear after closing candle, could put OnCurrent, before closing candle?

Files:

elcomepips:
hi, the signals appear after closing candle, could put OnCurrent, before closing candle?

elcomepips

It already has that option

yes, but the signal only appears when closing candle, and i activated the option OnCurrent candle

elcomepips:
yes, but the signal only appears when closing candle, and i activated the option OnCurrent candle

elcomepips

Signal and alerts are two different things.

mrtools added you alerts. Signals were left intact (it works as before regarding signals). And since it is looking for peaks and valleys, it is impossible to get those on a current bar without a confirmation

mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, Added the symbol and while running the back test don't think the alerts were working, so fixed that and they are working now on back test and should work in real.

Hello MrTools, i need one more help with this indicator. Please can you remove the red bold tag created by the indicator[www.market calls] or reduce it to the smallest font size.

Thanks once again.

emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i need one more help with this indicator. Please can you remove the red bold tag created by the indicator[www.market calls] or reduce it to the smallest font size. Thanks once again.

Heloo,

What settings you use and on what timeframe ?

Hi everyone,

I found this indicator, which seems interesting,is there any chance to have an alert on it ? having the option to choose if you want to have just 1 alert (when major trend is below/above 0) or choose when both macd's are in the same direction? thanks in advance. I appreciate your help.

Ripe

Files:

gtudor:
Heloo, What settings you use and on what timeframe ?

2.5 on 15minutes time frame

elcomepips:

Elcomepips, did you try this version I posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page370

Reason: