Indicators with alerts/signal - page 557

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello Mrtools and Mladen,Please help me add alert to the indicator when the value is below or above 0 whether it is green or not. Thanks in advance

Files:
vickya
vickya  

Does anyone have a version of this indicator with email alerts?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,Please help me add alert to the indicator when the value is below or above 0 whether it is green or not. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, try this one out.

Sf3JpNkPy8
Sf3JpNkPy8  
mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

Sorry mladen, but the alerts don't work on a offline chart!!!

Please can you fix it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
beppi:
Sorry mladen, but the alerts don't work on a offline chart!!! Please can you fix it?

beppi

It works

Here is an example of a derivative oscillator on an offline renko chart that is alerting as it should. The problem is probably in your offline generating software

Files:
Sf3JpNkPy8
Sf3JpNkPy8  
mladen:
beppi

It works

Here is an example of a derivative oscillator on an offline renko chart that is alerting as it should. The problem is probably in your offline generating software

Yes you are absolutely right.

Was my fault, sorry for wasting your time.

Thank's so much for your very good and fast work.

ultimo7100
ultimo7100  

uni_cross_histo_alerts.mq4 Can master mladen or mrtools added Shift Values about four bar for this indicator Uni cross histo_alerts.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
vicky.a.:
Does anyone have a version of this indicator with email alerts?

Hi Vicky.a., added the email alerts.

vickya
vickya  

Thank you, mrtools. . I have been watching this indicator for some time now and I think it is a non-repaint version.

inver61
inver61  

Hello, someone could make an EA with this indicator, thank you very much.

Non Repainting SuperTrend_alerts-2.mq4