Indicators with alerts/signal - page 562

KT
KT  

I am having some success with the Awesome Oscillator Alert. What would make it even better would be a little smoothing like the MACDSmooth 5-3-2 settings (which is pretty good) and arrows on the price chart. I am asking a coder to amend the attached file. Thanks in advance.

jicssbr
jicssbr  
clon_tron:
Actually the one you posted above has an alert. It needs just buysignal.wav & sellsignal.wav sound files.

So I just changed those buy/sell wav files to alert.wav Now it will give you the alert. But not pop up.

So enjoy!

Can a popup alert be added to this indicator so we will know which pair the alert is for?

Thank you very much.

=)

jicssbr
jicssbr  
jicssbr:
Can a popup alert be added to this indicator so we will know which pair the alert is for?

Thank you very much.

=)

Ooops, the s-StochFlet_alert indicator, that is.

KT
KT  

Thanks for your fast response Jicssbr. The file has an alert and a popup. I am using it right now and it works fine...better than all the oscillators I have used so far. I am only requesting there to be arrows on the chart so I can see exactly where the crossings are happening. I also found that when it gives bad signals, it is because of erratic movements on the 2-8-2 settings which is the best and most responsive setting. If you can add smoothing to it, it would be an even better indicator like the smoothing done to the MACD 5-13-2 attached. Thanks.

Files:
Klarix
Klarix  

Dear coders experts,

Is it possible to code this universal indicator?

an Indicator who have selection:

Mail on/off

Alert on /off (pop up)

Sound On/off (playsound)

close bar yes/no

for long: MA 100 > MA 150

for short MA 100 < MA 150

This conditions can later changed by user through other conditions

If conditions true, draw into the chart a sell/ buy dot,arrow.... (justicable) and play sound/email/popup.

The idea behind is, everyone can change his conditions and there is no need to creat everytime a new indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Klarix:
Dear coders experts,

Is it possible to code this universal indicator?

an Indicator who have selection:

Mail on/off

Alert on /off (pop up)

Sound On/off (playsound)

close bar yes/no

for long: MA 100 > MA 150

for short MA 100 < MA 150

This conditions can later changed by user through other conditions

If conditions true, draw into the chart a sell/ buy dot,arrow.... (justicable) and play sound/email/popup.

The idea behind is, everyone can change his conditions and there is no need to creat everytime a new indicator.

Klarix

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267

More or less it has all that you need

William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
I am having some success with the Awesome Oscillator Alert. What would make it even better would be a little smoothing like the MACDSmooth 5-3-2 settings (which is pretty good) and arrows on the price chart. I am asking a coder to amend the attached file. Thanks in advance.

Here you go Protrade, added the arrows, the only smoothing i could find in the MacdSmooth was it was using Ema instead of Sma, so on the version of awesome you can change to whatever ma you want, on the arrows can use with slope(regular awesome) or with awesome and awesome signal cross, or both and alerts are the same way.

ps) on the picture its with default setting except arrowsVisible = true, and using awesome and awesome signal cross signal.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jicssbr:

Thank you very much.

=)

Jicssbr, added the standard alerts including pop ups.

Files:
KT
KT  

Thank you so much Mr Tools. You have given me the arrows plus sooo much more options. I'm in indicator heaven right now. Awesome is truly awesome. I will play around with it tonight until I get the best settings and price values. To give back, here is an indicator I use on every MT4 template as a base. It is MAAngle. It sure keeps you out of the sideways/range markets that can destroy your account. I set the MA period to 10 and the threshold to 0.33 (0.30-0.40 is a good range). Everything else is default. I do not trade when the bars are yellow. Simple but very effective.

Files:
maangle.mq4 6 kb
KT
KT  

Thanks again MrTools. I've configured the Indy and it is working perfectly. Nothing like seeing those arrows to get the best setting. I've settled on 3-6-3 (Slow, Fast and Signal). I'm using it on the 5-min chart on GBPUSD and getting good results. See attached.

Files: