Indicators with alerts/signal - page 562

sohocool:
Hi ,

Now we can change the Similar FX periods .

The default setting is 5 periods.

Thanks Mladen & Sohocool

This indicator is much better (corrected & improved) now than previous one !

Regards

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen & Sohocool

This indicator is much better (corrected & improved) now than previous one !

Regards

Hi Secretcode,

V2 version.

A very little different version,i have changed average range by average true range .

The default setting : Per =5 , Ma_Type =0(simple) ,PRICE=4 (Medianprice)

Regards.

sohocool:
Hi Secretcode,

V2 version.

A very little different version,i have changed average range by average true range .

The default setting : Per =5 , Ma_Type =0(simple) ,PRICE=4 (Medianprice)

Regards.

Nice to see how this originally poorly coded indicator is getting better and better

Wow, thank you Mladen and Soho. I can get forward testing now that I can hear it Thanks so much

Hi all,

V3 Version

Now we can choose the level to plot the dots .

The default setting : Per =5 , Ma_Type =0(simple) ,PRICE=4 (Medianprice),Level = 24.

I think V3 version is the last one .

Regards.

sohocool:
Hi all,

V3 Version

Now we can choose the level to plot the dots .

The default setting : Per =5 , Ma_Type =0(simple) ,PRICE=4 (Medianprice),Level = 24.

I think V3 version is the last one .

Regards.

Thanks again Sohocool for your all efforts to make it better and better!

Regards,

secretcode

S&R Barry with alerts (alert not working)

Hello all and Happy 4th of July.

The alert on the following indicator does not seem to be working, no popup or email. Can someone please check the code and maybe fix it for me. I tried looking in the code myself and can't figure out why it is not giving any alerts. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
Hello all and Happy 4th of July.

The alert on the following indicator does not seem to be working, no popup or email. Can someone please check the code and maybe fix it for me. I tried looking in the code myself and can't figure out why it is not giving any alerts. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier

Set the values of SignalAtBlueDot and SignalAtRedDot to some value different than 0 (best is to set the ShowDotsOnScreen to true and you will see exactly when will you be alerted)

mladen,

Thank you for the quick response. Made the changes as suggested and tested it on the m1 tf. Observed the price touching and breaking through the S&R and I still did not receive any notification. Thank you again.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
mladen,

Thank you for the quick response. Made the changes as suggested and tested it on the m1 tf. Observed the price touching and breaking through the S&R and I still did not receive any notification. Thank you again.

rikiolivier

It does not alert on price touches

It alerts when a new support or resistance level is formed nnn (SignalAtBlueDot or SignalAtRedDot) bars ago. Tested it and it works OK. Set the ShowDotsOnScreen to tru, see the numbers it writes out in the upper left corner and write those in the SignalAtBlueDot and SignalAtRedDot and you will see exactly how the alerts for that indicator are made

Reason: