William Snyder
William Snyder  
emmany4:
Hello Mrtools, thanks for all the good works. Please in addition to the alerts you added to this indicator, can you include the name of the forex pair that is showing the alert. Thanks in advance.

Hello Emmany4,

Added the symbol and while running the back test don't think the alerts were working, so fixed that and they are working now on back test and should work in real.

Karl
Karl  
mladen:
akrolytis As far as I see (since the "Leledc-SsrcforceFinal" indicator is missing in order to allow that indicator to work), my guess is that it uses snake force (centered TMA) It means that it can not be made a non-repainting one

Thank You mladen. Do you have your own thread, where can I follow You? May You can give some insights about indicators? How do You recognise which one repaints, which one doesn't?

Thank You!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
akrolytis:
Thank You mladen. Do you have your own thread, where can I follow You? May You can give some insights about indicators? How do You recognise which one repaints, which one doesn't? Thank You!

Oh I am all around Just ask and will answer (if I can, of course)

emmany4
emmany4  
mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, Added the symbol and while running the back test don't think the alerts were working, so fixed that and they are working now on back test and should work in real.

Thank you MrTools, I wish I can give you a hug for such a quick response. Stay blessed

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Files:
subterfuge
subterfuge  

Anyone have an indicator that gives an audio alert when an inside bar occurs, but where I can specify the hours when the inside bars have to occur. Basically, I don't want it giving millions of signals overnight where there is typically not much movement where there's lots of inside bars that I'd like to ignore.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Hello Elcomepips, added the alerts.

Files:
elcomepips
elcomepips  

thks mrtools

elcomepips
elcomepips  

you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

Elcomepips, was thinking the dots are one blue,one red,one blue etc. but noticed they are not like that so this version should be better.