Indicators with alerts/signal - page 550

akrolytis:
Thank You mladen. Do you have your own thread, where can I follow You? May You can give some insights about indicators? How do You recognise which one repaints, which one doesn't? Thank You!

Oh I am all around Just ask and will answer (if I can, of course)

mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, Added the symbol and while running the back test don't think the alerts were working, so fixed that and they are working now on back test and should work in real.

Thank you MrTools, I wish I can give you a hug for such a quick response. Stay blessed

hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Files:

Anyone have an indicator that gives an audio alert when an inside bar occurs, but where I can specify the hours when the inside bars have to occur. Basically, I don't want it giving millions of signals overnight where there is typically not much movement where there's lots of inside bars that I'd like to ignore.

elcomepips:
hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Hello Elcomepips, added the alerts.

Files:

thks mrtools

you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

elcomepips:
you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

Elcomepips, was thinking the dots are one blue,one red,one blue etc. but noticed they are not like that so this version should be better.

Files:

Hello MrTools, i need your help once again. There is a BBands_stop_v1 & alerts in the attachment of this thread. Please can you kindly add pair symbols to the alerts.

Thanks once again for all your support.

emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i need your help once again. There is a BBands_stop_v1 & alerts in the attachment of this thread. Please can you kindly add pair symbols to the alerts. Thanks once again for all your support.

Hello Emmany, added the pair symbols.

Reason: