Indicators with alerts/signal - page 554

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Files:
subterfuge
subterfuge  

Anyone have an indicator that gives an audio alert when an inside bar occurs, but where I can specify the hours when the inside bars have to occur. Basically, I don't want it giving millions of signals overnight where there is typically not much movement where there's lots of inside bars that I'd like to ignore.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
hello, this is the new indicator "123patternsv7", could add email and notification alert when you see the dot?

Hello Elcomepips, added the alerts.

Files:
elcomepips
elcomepips  

thks mrtools

elcomepips
elcomepips  

you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
you know it does not draw the dot before closing the candle?

Elcomepips, was thinking the dots are one blue,one red,one blue etc. but noticed they are not like that so this version should be better.

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello MrTools, i need your help once again. There is a BBands_stop_v1 & alerts in the attachment of this thread. Please can you kindly add pair symbols to the alerts.

Thanks once again for all your support.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i need your help once again. There is a BBands_stop_v1 & alerts in the attachment of this thread. Please can you kindly add pair symbols to the alerts. Thanks once again for all your support.

Hello Emmany, added the pair symbols.

emmany4
emmany4  
mrtools:
Hello Emmany, added the pair symbols.

MrTools, thanks once again.

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hi, the signals appear after closing candle, could put OnCurrent, before closing candle?

Files: