Indicators with alerts/signal - page 559

Thank you so much Mr Tools. You have given me the arrows plus sooo much more options. I'm in indicator heaven right now. Awesome is truly awesome. I will play around with it tonight until I get the best settings and price values. To give back, here is an indicator I use on every MT4 template as a base. It is MAAngle. It sure keeps you out of the sideways/range markets that can destroy your account. I set the MA period to 10 and the threshold to 0.33 (0.30-0.40 is a good range). Everything else is default. I do not trade when the bars are yellow. Simple but very effective.

Files:
maangle.mq4  6 kb

Thanks again MrTools. I've configured the Indy and it is working perfectly. Nothing like seeing those arrows to get the best setting. I've settled on 3-6-3 (Slow, Fast and Signal). I'm using it on the 5-min chart on GBPUSD and getting good results. See attached.

Files:

Thanks a lot Protrade for MA Angle Indicator .... Finding it very helpfull in my trading ......

Can Mrtools plz make an Alert when the color changes for MA Angle indicator ...

Thanks a lot

can you add notification alert and that I can see the pair of the alert?

Files:

rpasupathy:
Thanks a lot Protrade for MA Angle Indicator .... Finding it very helpfull in my trading ......

Can Mrtools plz make an Alert when the color changes for MA Angle indicator ...

Thanks a lot

Rpasupathy, this is the ma angle with alerts.

Files:

elcomepips:
can you add notification alert and that I can see the pair of the alert?

Elcomepips, added the notification and the pair to the alert.

thks mrtools

my exp mov avg cross indy w selectable audio alert died, or crashed, or something ... so ... I see I have 562 pages of posts to go through on this thread to try to find another one ... so I am doing that ...

BUT ... just thought soembody might know more directly which posts I might zero-in on

any info would be appreciated ... thanks ... Bill

alpha1000:
my exp mov avg cross indy w selectable audio alert died, or crashed, or something ... so ... I see I have 562 pages of posts to go through on this thread to try to find another one ... so I am doing that ...

BUT ... just thought soembody might know more directly which posts I might zero-in on

any info would be appreciated ... thanks ... Bill

Bill

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267

Hello mrtools i have come again with my problems as i am looking for the best entry indicator and i have this idea which i have not seen the equivalent on the internet. Mladen had one color rsi that shows overbought and oversold zones on this forum but it does not meet my requirements. I want an alert of cross of rsi from 30 level up or from 70 level down. This picture will help explain better what i want

Files:
rsi.gif  16 kb
Reason: