Indicators with alerts/signal - page 552

emmany4:
2.5 on 15minutes time frame

Thanks very much !

emmany4:
2.5 on 15minutes time frame

Nbr_Periods = ? and Multiplier=2.5 on 15 minutes timeframe ?

emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i need one more help with this indicator. Please can you remove the red bold tag created by the indicator[www.market calls] or reduce it to the smallest font size. Thanks once again.

Emmany, on this version you can reduce tagFontSize to whatever size you want, on this picture i reduced it to 8.

mrtools:
Elcomepips, was thinking the dots are one blue,one red,one blue etc. but noticed they are not like that so this version should be better.

thks mrtools, but the signal is when the candle closes, do not bother more, I will seek one ZZ

mrtools:
Emmany, on this version you can reduce tagFontSize to whatever size you want, on this picture i reduced it to 8.

can you transform this indicator in histogram and add notification alert please?

gtudor:
Nbr_Periods = ? and Multiplier=2.5 on 15 minutes timeframe ?

am using the default Nbr period=10

mrtools:

Hello MrTools, once again you are wonderful.

Thanks.......

emmany4:
Hello MrTools, once again you are wonderful. Thanks.......

Hello emmany4, MrTools and others. Maybe there are an opportunity to make something like this?

What do you think?

Files:
dash.jpg  9 kb

Hello, can anyone help me add an alert for Center of Gravity? The condition is after the bar closed outside the outermost line then send an alert. Thanks a lot.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Rpasupathy, found an example of another indicator and did your alerts, but did the alerts on both indicators for when all 4 rows are same color, did you want them when only the first 2 rows are the same,if so it's an easy fix. Also both are now stand alone meaning you won't need the MA or CCI_1,they are built in now.

please mrtools,

can you add arrow and a working pop up alert to this indicator

elcomepips:
thks mrtools, but the signal is when the candle closes, do not bother more, I will seek one ZZ can you transform this indicator in histogram and add notification alert please?

Elcomepips this would be the histo version.

Reason: