New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 226

Dearest MLADEN

with regards

as you advise me yesterday about trendpro indi,this one and solar wind are belonging to fisher family and repainting and you recommend me for original fisher,if ALL FISHER TRANSFORM v1 is ok,not repainting,it has so many multiple option as 25 number of MAs and 4 number math options,do i trust this one and start working on it as i am willing to work for an EA.if it can be used for EA.

i needs your advice and recommendation,thanks.

sincere

mntiwana

Files:

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

with regards

as you advise me yesterday about trendpro indi,this one and solar wind are belonging to fisher family and repainting and you recommend me for original fisher,if ALL FISHER TRANSFORM v1 is ok,not repainting,it has so many multiple option as 25 number of MAs and 4 number math options,do i trust this one and start working on it as i am willing to work for an EA.if it can be used for EA.

i needs your advice and recommendation,thanks.

sincere

mntiwana

mntiwana

You can use that one - it can be used for an EA

dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for the help.

best regards

mntiwana

mladen:
Darren You can do that with the trading session vLines indicator : adjust the GMT_Adjust parameter so that it fits to your time

Thank-you very much mladen

Darren

mladen:
I guess that the whole thing is the result of the SNB mess done some time ago - now the brokers are forced to be very careful

Yes, mLaden that may very well be the case as I have received the following today:

Greece & Euro Potential Market Volatility Ahead

We believe there is a chance of disruption and highly illiquid conditions in the forex market during the coming weeks (and/or months). Please be aware that market gaps tend to occur over the weekend – that is, currencies trade at prices considerably distant from previous levels.

Plan Ahead: Please seek to understand how these events will affect your position in the market. We may increase (temporarily) the Margin Requirements on different currency pairs and as a result you may be required to put up more margin to enter new positions.

I have been lookin for good pitchfork to work on MT4.

However,actually I am getting tired...

Could you give me some information about a file giving site?

middlestand:

middlestand

Go to "insert" in the terminal menu and there you have Andrews' pitchfork

middlestand:

You do not need separate indicator for that

Dear Mr mladen,

Please i have this T3 MA RIBBON indicator that doesnt work on my MT4 i try to add it to a chart, it does not come up at all. What can i do to make it show up on the charts please or do u another indicator that works just like that. Thank you for your help sir.

sijixx:
Dear Mr mladen, Please i have this T3 MA RIBBON indicator that doesnt work on my MT4 i try to add it to a chart, it does not come up at all. What can i do to make it show up on the charts please or do u another indicator that works just like that. Thank you for your help sir.

Please attach the version that you are using so that we can check it

Reason: