Dolly system - page 114

G#macd

Things to consider when using G#MACD

Post#2 Dolly SubThread

cja

gotenkz:
Here i found an pivot indicator which can adjust the gmt setting.

I also tried to add buy/sell area like dolly, etc. Maybe, it can help.

Name of this indicator still original, THX.

Thx, great job Gotenkz, can u add historical buy/sell levels for visual testing?

Where did this indicator come from

Where did this indicator come from

I would like to read the thread and see if there is a updated version

gotenkz:
Here i found an pivot indicator which can adjust the gmt setting.

I also tried to add buy/sell area like dolly, etc. Maybe, it can help.

Name of this indicator still original, THX.
Files:

Made by Simodax for hans 123 track the hans 123 topic will find it ....

Hi,ANCOLL !

Dolly Graphics #10 System has two mode: "Open Graphics Mode" and "Dolly Graphics mode".Which mode is better?

Thank you for your efforts!

wujun122:

Dolly Graphics #10 System has two mode: "Open Graphics Mode" and "Dolly Graphics mode".Which mode is better?

Looks like Open. Why? Because regular make calculations based on pivot and you may be already deep into buy or sell zone at the open - so you will not be able, to enter the trade.

Open version uses (as name says) open for calculating buy and sell levels, so you always start in the middle betven buy and sell zone.

Check this thread and read at least first few msgs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809/page21

Mario

Alamanjani,thanks for your help! I will test the "Open Graphics Mode" a few days.

wujun122:
Alamanjani,thanks for your help! I will test the "Open Graphics Mode" a few days.

Great! For better result using open graphics mode.

dolly system being sold

i just saw a site selling the dolly system .. is the dolly system being sold now?

can anyone tell me the post where i can get the digistoch indicator? what are the best pair to trade dolly?

antone:
i just saw a site selling the dolly system .. is the dolly system being sold now? can anyone tell me the post where i can get the digistoch indicator? what are the best pair to trade dolly?

hellow antone,

can you told me the url selling dolly system?

digistoch? there you go

Files:
digistoch.mq4  15 kb
Reason: